Not a single respirator released from DOD because FEMA and HHS haven't told DOD where to send them.

I hope they don't send them to any Blue state. Theose people are too dumb to live.

Despite DOD planning to transfer 2000 of them.

I know I posted a real true story in satire, but I'm not sure where else to post it. We are at most two weeks from seeing thousands of deaths per week if not day.
The CNN article is highly misleading which is obvious if you read it carefully.

I've read the link you posted, and I read it carefully, please post the paragraph(s) wherein the article is misleading.

It was clear to me, and my take away is what I expect from this current administration on the current crisis, chaos leading to a SNAFU.
Oh my!

Hint in the very first paragraph:

"Despite having committed to transferring 2,000 ventilators in military stocks to the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Department of Health and Human Services to fight the coronavirus outbreak, the Pentagon has not shipped any of them because the agencies have not asked for them or provided a shipping location, the Pentagon's top logistics official said Tuesday."

and this section from the General:

"There was discussion with HHS on where to send them. And then they said hey wait, we're trying to take a look at the demand that's required, and so we were asked to just wait while there was just some sorting through on that. And I won't speak on behalf of them, but we were in a position to provide 2,000," said Lt. General Giovanni Tuck.

Tuck said he had no details on the HHS decisions, but added that "we haven't provided any, because as of last night, we were asked to just hold on the ones that we have, and then we will push them when they're ready for them."

It is normally called a FALSE Narrative...…., the Media does that a lot!

What proof do you have that his Narrative is false? You first paragraph is clear, unless you have been told to believe the comment by the "Pentagon's top logistics official" was made up. If you believe that, then I suppose you've been told CNN did try to mislead the reader. I not paranoid, to believe such an inference without proof that it is fake.

Your second paragraph isn't misleading, if the quotes are accurate and not made up. If so, we might expect Gen. Tuck or the Pentagon would have issued a press release in rebuttal.

But as most comments like

Having watched Fox News periodically, you seem to be making the claim as Fox does notoriously, that, "some people are saying" as evidence. It ain't.

In my opinion this comment is false: "The CNN article is highly misleading which is obvious if you read it carefully', it lacks any foundation and did what such a simple statement does, it echoes around the Internet as the echo of the BIG LIE.

Seriously need work on comprehension skills.

Thank you for more proof biddable fools like you lack the ability to write much more than personal attacks.

Did you read the link? I doubt it, biddable fools don't check facts, in fact, facts to them (and you) are too disturbing and too difficult to comprehend.

I know I posted a real true story in satire, but I'm not sure where else to post it. We are at most two weeks from seeing thousands of deaths per week if not day.

I've read the link you posted, and I read it carefully, please post the paragraph(s) wherein the article is misleading.

It was clear to me, and my take away is what I expect from this current administration on the current crisis, chaos leading to a SNAFU.
Oh my!

"Despite having committed to transferring 2,000 ventilators in military stocks to the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Department of Health and Human Services to fight the coronavirus outbreak, the Pentagon has not shipped any of them because the agencies have not asked for them or provided a shipping location, the Pentagon's top logistics official said Tuesday."

"There was discussion with HHS on where to send them. And then they said hey wait, we're trying to take a look at the demand that's required, and so we were asked to just wait while there was just some sorting through on that. And I won't speak on behalf of them, but we were in a position to provide 2,000," said Lt. General Giovanni Tuck.

Tuck said he had no details on the HHS decisions, but added that "we haven't provided any, because as of last night, we were asked to just hold on the ones that we have, and then we will push them when they're ready for them."

What proof do you have that his Narrative is false? You first paragraph is clear, unless you have been told to believe the comment by the "Pentagon's top logistics official" was made up. If you believe that, then I suppose you've been told CNN did try to mislead the reader. I not paranoid, to believe such an inference without proof that it is fake.

Your second paragraph isn't misleading, if the quotes are accurate and not made up. If so, we might expect Gen. Tuck or the Pentagon would have issued a press release in rebuttal.

Having watched Fox News periodically, you seem to be making the claim as Fox does notoriously, that, "some people are saying" as evidence. It ain't.

In my opinion this comment is false: "The CNN article is highly misleading which is obvious if you read it carefully', it lacks any foundation and did what such a simple statement does, it echoes around the Internet as the echo of the BIG LIE.
Seriously need work on comprehension skills.

He posted a whine on my profile about this..... :D

A whine, like this ^^^; Idiot-gram, variety Ironic.

Thank you for more proof biddable fools like you lack the ability to write much more than personal attacks.

HAHAHAHA!!!
Says the kid who writes on my profile beginning with "Your a piece of shit...." LOL

Who is this kid anyway folks? Don't think I have ran into him/her before.
Entertaining.

Oh my!

Oh dear the obvious false narrative flies right over your head, did YOU bother to ask yourself why the article was written by CNN, IN THE FIRST PLACE?

I quoted the General because he clearly show the HHS is aware of them, told him to wait on it. Duh!

Who is asking the General to make these comments> CNN or some Unicorn ghost?

===

meanwhile you still failed to notice what the FIRST paragraph was about, the obvious question is WHO asked the Pentagon about this? Was it CNN or was it a made up narrative to create a controversy or malfeasance that in fact doesn't exist!

The first paragraph that amazingly continues to eludes you:

It has the hallmark of a manufactured writing bullcrap from CNN
=====

Meanwhile another section you didn't read carefully:

"An HHS official told CNN that, "many of the DOD ventilators are deployable ventilators and require special training while the ventilators in the HHS Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) are the types of ventilators commonly used by US hospitals and are better suited for immediate use."

bolding mine

Gee maybe that is why the DOD still has them, it requires special training to use them....., Nurses are not trained on them...…, gee golly whiz!

Maybe you finally realize this is an obvious CNN manipulated article, trying to make the administration look bad using a false narrative, with disjoined quoting of people that doesn't even support their obvious journalistic malpractice, trying to create something that doesn't exist.

You are exhibiting poor reading skills here, you were easily conned by CNN.

Last edited:
The Doctors and Nurses would only steal them anyway.
Show us where any doctors or nurses have been accused? Or do you think they are the only ones with access to hospitals?
Donny thinks so and that is good enough for me.

Uh huh.... I suppose you missed the fact that DeBlasio and Cuomo have both commented on missing masks/gloves ect. at NYC hospitals??
One hospital in Indianapolis had a ventilator simply vanish.
Most hospitals have placed their masks in coded security rooms because of looting.
It is a fact

Forum List

Back