Not a single respirator released from DOD because FEMA and HHS haven't told DOD where to send them.

Uhh, they have been releasing the ones from the NSP first...

Despite DOD planning to transfer 2000 of them.

I know I posted a real true story in satire, but I'm not sure where else to post it. We are at most two weeks from seeing thousands of deaths per week if not day.
The CNN article is highly misleading which is obvious if you read it carefully.

Exactly.
But then they don't expect most people will actually read the article and will instead just - ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!
The critical piece of information is "these ventilators are not designed the same as civilian and will require training". What we sure as hell don't need is a bunch of equipment being used improperly.
So OBVIOUSLY - the ones the SNS has, that ARE the same as hospitals used - be depleted first, and the DoD ones not used unless only option.

MORE FAKE NEWS

But then they don't expect most people will actually read the article and will instead just - ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!
The critical piece of information is "these ventilators are not designed the same as civilian and will require training". What we sure as hell don't need is a bunch of equipment being used improperly.
So OBVIOUSLY - the ones the SNS has, that ARE the same as hospitals used - be depleted first, and the DoD ones not used unless only option.

MORE FAKE NEWS

CNN is a bad April Fool's joke :abgg2q.jpg: even if satire. Their clowns are real tho.

I know I posted a real true story in satire, but I'm not sure where else to post it. We are at most two weeks from seeing thousands of deaths per week if not day.

I've read the link you posted, and I read it carefully, please post the paragraph(s) wherein the article is misleading.

It was clear to me, and my take away is what I expect from this current administration on the current crisis, chaos leading to a SNAFU.

I've read the link you posted, and I read it carefully, please post the paragraph(s) wherein the article is misleading.

It was clear to me, and my take away is what I expect from this current administration on the current crisis, chaos leading to a SNAFU.

Then your reading comprehension and ability to properly critique information provided to you - is either insufficient, or compromised.
I will go with compromised.

Oh my!

Hint in the very first paragraph:

"Despite having committed to transferring 2,000 ventilators in military stocks to the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Department of Health and Human Services to fight the coronavirus outbreak, the Pentagon has not shipped any of them because the agencies have not asked for them or provided a shipping location, the Pentagon's top logistics official said Tuesday."

and this section from the General:

"There was discussion with HHS on where to send them. And then they said hey wait, we're trying to take a look at the demand that's required, and so we were asked to just wait while there was just some sorting through on that. And I won't speak on behalf of them, but we were in a position to provide 2,000," said Lt. General Giovanni Tuck.

Tuck said he had no details on the HHS decisions, but added that "we haven't provided any, because as of last night, we were asked to just hold on the ones that we have, and then we will push them when they're ready for them."

It is normally called a FALSE Narrative...…., the Media does that a lot!

Then your reading comprehension and ability to properly critique information provided to you - is either insufficient, or compromised.
I will go with compromised.

Your comment is an ad hominem, a personal attack typical of a trump supporter whose too dumb to provide any evidence to prove the article is misleading. It leads me to conclude you are a biddable fool.

People making something into nothing again. Along with releasing the ventilators, from the sns, there also must be enough respiratory therapists to operate them.

The shortage of ventilators to help the sickest COVID-19 patients breathe is well-known. But the shortage of people who know how to use them properly is also a crisis. Using a ventilator safely and effectively requires both formal training and ongoing competency.

People making something into nothing again. Along with releasing the ventilators, from the sns, there also must be enough respiratory therapists to operate them.

The shortage of ventilators to help the sickest COVID-19 patients breathe is well-known. But the shortage of people who know how to use them properly is also a crisis. Using a ventilator safely and effectively requires both formal training and ongoing competency.
Absolutely.
RT's are the only staff in many hospitals that know how to properly use them, which is complicated and varies greatly depending on each patient, conditions, etc. etc.
The last think anyone would want is an untrained doctor or nurse trying to vent you and screw up. They can easily cause permanent damage.

Oh my!

"Despite having committed to transferring 2,000 ventilators in military stocks to the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Department of Health and Human Services to fight the coronavirus outbreak, the Pentagon has not shipped any of them because the agencies have not asked for them or provided a shipping location, the Pentagon's top logistics official said Tuesday."

"There was discussion with HHS on where to send them. And then they said hey wait, we're trying to take a look at the demand that's required, and so we were asked to just wait while there was just some sorting through on that. And I won't speak on behalf of them, but we were in a position to provide 2,000," said Lt. General Giovanni Tuck.

Tuck said he had no details on the HHS decisions, but added that "we haven't provided any, because as of last night, we were asked to just hold on the ones that we have, and then we will push them when they're ready for them."

What proof do you have that his Narrative is false? You first paragraph is clear, unless you have been told to believe the comment by the "Pentagon's top logistics official" was made up. If you believe that, then I suppose you've been told CNN did try to mislead the reader. I'm not paranoid, I don't believe such an inference without proof that it is fake.

Your second paragraph isn't misleading, if the quotes are accurate and not made up. If so, we might expect Gen. Tuck or the Pentagon would have issued a press release in rebuttal.

Having watched Fox News periodically, you seem to be making the claim as Fox does notoriously, that, "some people are saying" as evidence. It ain't.

In my opinion this comment is false: "The CNN article is highly misleading which is obvious if you read it carefully', it lacks any foundation and did what such a simple statement does, it echoes around the Internet as the echo of the BIG LIE.

Oh my!

What proof do you have that his Narrative is false? You first paragraph is clear, unless you have been told to believe the comment by the "Pentagon's top logistics official" was made up. If you believe that, then I suppose you've been told CNN did try to mislead the reader. I not paranoid, to believe such an inference without proof that it is fake.

Your second paragraph isn't misleading, if the quotes are accurate and not made up. If so, we might expect Gen. Tuck or the Pentagon would have issued a press release in rebuttal.

But as most comments like

Having watched Fox News periodically, you seem to be making the claim as Fox does notoriously, that, "some people are saying" as evidence. It ain't.

In my opinion this comment is false: "The CNN article is highly misleading which is obvious if you read it carefully', it lacks any foundation and did what such a simple statement does, it echoes around the Internet as the echo of the BIG LIE.
Seriously need work on comprehension skills.

FEMA has always been a failure....
Look at their history in the last 30 year with hurricanes going back to Andrew.
That is one federal agency we can do without

Oh my!

What proof do you have that his Narrative is false? You first paragraph is clear, unless you have been told to believe the comment by the "Pentagon's top logistics official" was made up. If you believe that, then I suppose you've been told CNN did try to mislead the reader. I not paranoid, to believe such an inference without proof that it is fake.

But as most comments like

Seriously need work on comprehension skills.

He posted a whine on my profile about this..... :D

Forum List

Back