Not a quitter, Jade Carey takes Olympic gold in the floor routine!!

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
Congrats Jade!!! She screwed up on vault last night and stuck with it, DIDN'T QUIT, came back and slammed the gold for the floor routine tonight!!! That's what we're proud of. NOT A QUITTER. Simone, take notes!!!

1627902374041.jpg

Last edited:
Let the white hate flow through you.

I can't help Simone bailed and Jade got the olympic gold. Both girls screwed up in one routine, but only one came back to fight the next day. The REAL olympic champion.

My understanding is the olympic judges told Simone's coach that she wouldn't get scored higher for preforming moves only she is capable of doing because they didn't want other gymnasts to attempt the advanced moves. In other words they wanted to level the playing field. If this is the case I don't blame Simone one bit and can understand why she wouldn't want to take the risk of making a life threatening mistake because of woke judges. There hasn't been any other instance where judges have said they wouldn't score a move because no one else can preform the move.

My understanding is the olympic judges told Simone's coach that she wouldn't get scored higher for preforming moves only she is capable of doing because they didn't want other gymnasts to attempt the advanced moves. In other words they wanted to level the playing field. If this is the case I don't blame Simone one bit and can understand why she wouldn't want to take the risk of making a life threatening mistake because of woke judges. There hasn't been any other instance where judges have said they wouldn't score a move because no one else can preform the move.

It was her ankle, no it was her mental health, no it was the judges punishing her for being too great. :disbelief:

Forum List

Back