Not a good start.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Apparently the Trump team didn't know they needed to hire 4000 people. They thought the WH and Executive Branch staff stayed on.

Then the Chief of Staff?? Come on, Donald!! Priebus is a plant, a spy working for Congress to report on the President and manipulate the agenda, bend it to the will of congress. He knows nothing about policy, passing/negotiating legislation, national security… Priebus will be reporting daily on everything the President does. I would have bet Trump would see that coming a mile away and said no-f-ing-way.

And Steve Bannon as his closest advisor?!! WTF?!! I'm sickened by the fact that Trump used them (the alt right) to get votes in the election. The ends justify aligning with White Supremacists. But I would have bet that Trump kicked them to the curb when the smoke clears. And I guess I would have lost. WTF are his kids doing letting Bannon get so close to their father? A conspiracy nut. A promoter of White Supremacy.

And Trump wants Top Secret Clearance for his kids. I guess the stacks of notebooks of security briefings overwhelmed him and he needs someone he can trust to read them and tell him what they say.

Trump is in trouble, in over his head.

And why no blind trust? It's not the law, but it should be.

And the Trump transition team isn't returning calls from the CIA, the Pentagon, the NSA… All the liaisons are in place, waiting with briefings, but the Trump team doesn't have people in place to meet with them. No one knows.

We could be in big trouble. I'm trying to remain optimistic and give Trump a chance etc. But WTF?

Apparently the Trump team didn't know they needed to hire 4000 people. They thought the WH and Executive Branch staff stayed on.

Then the Chief of Staff?? Come on, Donald!! Priebus is a plant, a spy working for Congress to report on the President and manipulate the agenda, bend it to the will of congress. He knows nothing about policy, passing/negotiating legislation, national security… Priebus will be reporting daily on everything the President does. I would have bet Trump would see that coming a mile away and said no-f-ing-way.

And Steve Bannon as his closest advisor?!! WTF?!! I'm sickened by the fact that Trump used them (the alt right) to get votes in the election. The ends justify aligning with White Supremacists. But I would have bet that Trump kicked them to the curb when the smoke clears. And I guess I would have lost. WTF are his kids doing letting Bannon get so close to their father? A conspiracy nut. A promoter of White Supremacy.

And Trump wants Top Secret Clearance for his kids. I guess the stacks of notebooks of security briefings overwhelmed him and he needs someone he can trust to read them and tell him what they say.

And the Trump transition team isn't returning calls from the CIA, the Pentagon, the NSA… All the liaisons are in place, waiting with briefings, but the Trump team doesn't have people in place to meet with them. No one knows.

We could be in big trouble. I'm trying to remain optimistic and give Trump a chance etc. But WTF?
:cuckoo:

978348f21a36e401a6b777c2edbc76bb.jpg

It's great, isn't it?

What makes you think this is all a mistake?

burn.gif

Obviously Trump has you in a tizzy. Go find a safe space, snowflake.

He's got a bunch of Bush/Romney people taking care of it apparently. God help us.

Feel better?

Trump is in trouble, in over his head....

And he knows it. Hence the reason he turned the controls over to Pence, Priebus & Ryan. Trump has a lot on his plate for a 70 year old and his businesses are too important to slack on them for four years and lose money because of it.

Remember how many times he told Obama not to tell your enemies what you're plan is? Y'all nerds abandon ship too easily, pudding

Bannon is more than qualified, he has a masters in national security studies form Georgetown, and a MBA from Harvard. Served in the Navy as a surface warfare officer and special assistant to the head of Naval operations at the pentagon.

Bannon is more than qualified, he has a masters in national security studies form Georgetown, and a MBA from Harvard. Served in the Navy as a surface warfare officer and special assistant to the head of Naval operations at the pentagon.
Ah, but does he like SNOWFLAKES?

Ah, but does he like SNOWFLAKES?

DEFLECTION soooooooooooooooooo regressive. Get back to me when you have an on topic question.

I'm glad Trump is delegating authority and bringing in talent that makes bed wetters wail (more than usual).

I don't much care for Rinsed Penis, but why is it a problem if he's the chief of staff? Bed wetters like you "thought" Valerie Jarret was ok? Who the fuck is she and how did she earn that?

Forum List

Back