Not ‘A F**king Nickel’: 5 GOP Megadonors Distance Themselves From Trump

Not really. There are moon bat liberals and establishment shills who are terrified of Trump. Since most voters are incapable of independent thought, they simply follow what the liberal media tells them. Two more years of the Brandon disaster and all the media in the world won't be able to sway one question. "Are you better off now, than you were when Trump was president?".
Perhaps you should specify some metrics...

At least five Republican Party megadonors say they’re done with Donald Trump as GOP unease with the former president continues to grow following the party’s poor performance in the 2022 midterms.

Andy Sabin, Ken Griffin, Ronald Lauder, Steve Schwarzman and Thomas Peterffy this week all said they were distancing themselves from Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign.

“I’m not going to give (Trump) a fucking nickel,” said New York metal mogul Andy Sabin, who plans to back Florida’s Gov. Ron DeSantis if he decides to run.

“At the end of the day, people stayed away (in the 2022 midterms) because of Trump,” Sabin told CNBC. Trump “endorsed candidates who were not necessarily qualified unless they said ‘I love you, Donald.’”

It doesn't sound good for Trump. What do you think?
Look I know you are scared. If I were Trump the way all you libtards been lying about him we are talking Death by bong-a, bong-a, with out so much as a reach around.

At least five Republican Party megadonors say they’re done with Donald Trump as GOP unease with the former president continues to grow following the party’s poor performance in the 2022 midterms.

Andy Sabin, Ken Griffin, Ronald Lauder, Steve Schwarzman and Thomas Peterffy this week all said they were distancing themselves from Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign.

“I’m not going to give (Trump) a fucking nickel,” said New York metal mogul Andy Sabin, who plans to back Florida’s Gov. Ron DeSantis if he decides to run.

“At the end of the day, people stayed away (in the 2022 midterms) because of Trump,” Sabin told CNBC. Trump “endorsed candidates who were not necessarily qualified unless they said ‘I love you, Donald.’”

It doesn't sound good for Trump. What do you think?

Huffing Paint?

Those five assholes are about to find out that there isn't much to support in a Republican Party without Trump. They'll get their asses kicked in a landslide and the neocons, dumb fucks that they are, will all be surprised.

Those five assholes are about to find out that there isn't much to support in a Republican Party without Trump. They'll get their asses kicked in a landslide and the neocons, dumb fucks that they are, will all be surprised.
It's "support" from which the party needs to wean itself...

Trump can probably still capture 18% of the conservative vote.

Forum List

Back