Nostradamus predicts 2020, a Trump win and a few nasty events

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I will be the first to admit that those who claim to translate Nostradamus' "quatrains" can get them to say almost anything they want. That said, no matter what they are, here are 2020 "predictions" to track as the year 2020 progresses. The predictions that fit into this "Politics" forum are highlighted in "bold".

Nostradamus predictions for 2020 (You Must Read This)

If you use this content (in english or translated), please add a link to the source ! Nostradamus predictions for 2020 (You Must Read This)

1. The Outbreak of the Third World War. (WW3) (this has been predicted since the 1980's)

2. Vladimir Putin will be assassinated, and Donald Trump will suffer from a mysterious disease.

3. Big financial crisis ! (see #7, also predicts financial prosperity!)

4. In 2020, England will have a new king.
The Queen’s death will be one of the most perturbing events in Great Britain from the past 70 years.

5. A New Pope in the Catholic Church (Pope Francis is 82, I hope he has a few more good years)

6. The climate changes will affect the planet, and the world leaders will start to take measures against pollution.

7. There will be hurricanes and earthquakes in some areas of North America. Yes, there will also be financial prosperity in 2020, but only if the money will be used, claims Nostradamus, for good purposes.

8. 2020 will be characterized by many natural disasters, but also by accomplishments in science. There will be floods in many countries from Europe (Italy, Czech Republic, Great Britain), a continent that will endure many terrorist attacks. In the Middle East, the extremism phenomenon based on religion will increase.

9. A major earthquake will hit the area between California, USA, and Vancouver, Canada.

10. The Europeans and Americans will face the immigrant issue, and the terrorist attacks will be increasingly higher.

I have a statement from Bigfoot you might be interested in. He said quit being stupid.

I have a statement from Bigfoot you might be interested in. He said quit being stupid.

Like I said in the OP, these "predictions " are more by the translator than by Nostradamus.
I thought that they were interesting since many are about the US, but by a Brit who obviously has an agenda.
The problem is that occasionally Nostradamus does get it right just sayin'....

Like I said in the OP, these "predictions " are more by the translator than by Nostradamus.
I thought that they were interesting since many are about the US, but by a Brit who obviously has an agenda.
Been hearing about Nostradamus all my life. My mom was a true believer. Seems like anyone could make thousands of predictions of the future and get some of them right.

Been hearing about Nostradamus all my life. My mom was a true believer. Seems like anyone could make thousands of predictions of the future and get some of them right.

That is exactly right, its all about spinning the predictions after an event.
Most books on the translations of Nostradamus are garbage.
I have been scoring Erica Cheetham's book "The further prophecies of Nostradamus: 1985 and beyond" printed in 1985 since 1985
There were some hits, like Saddam and the Iraq wars and terrorism, and there were some misses, like Ted Kennedy getting assassinated.

So the accuracy is debatable. But the "hook" is that there seem to be more than a few remarkable predictions that do happen?!

I will be the first to admit that those who claim to translate Nostradamus' "quatrains" can get them to say almost anything they want. That said, no matter what they are, here are 2020 "predictions" to track as the year 2020 progresses. The predictions that fit into this "Politics" forum are highlighted in "bold".

If you use this content (in english or translated), please add a link to the source ! Nostradamus predictions for 2020 (You Must Read This)

1. The Outbreak of the Third World War. (WW3) (this has been predicted since the 1980's)

2. Vladimir Putin will be assassinated, and Donald Trump will suffer from a mysterious disease.

The Queen’s death will be one of the most perturbing events in Great Britain from the past 70 years.

5. A New Pope in the Catholic Church (Pope Francis is 82, I hope he has a few more good years)

6. The climate changes will affect the planet, and the world leaders will start to take measures against pollution.

7. There will be hurricanes and earthquakes in some areas of North America. Yes, there will also be financial prosperity in 2020, but only if the money will be used, claims Nostradamus, for good purposes.

8. 2020 will be characterized by many natural disasters, but also by accomplishments in science. There will be floods in many countries from Europe (Italy, Czech Republic, Great Britain), a continent that will endure many terrorist attacks. In the Middle East, the extremism phenomenon based on religion will increase.

9. A major earthquake will hit the area between California, USA, and Vancouver, Canada.

10. The Europeans and Americans will face the immigrant issue, and the terrorist attacks will be increasingly higher.
Last night when I went shopping for groceries, I passed a magazine that said The Queen of England is retiring now and after a charged family meeting it was decided to give Prince William the Throne, as the new King of England and Kate Middleton will be the Queen of England. Charles is said to have thrown in the towel and will support his son.

I just saw headlines on some magazine, prolly the National Enquirer, so no telling if this is true or not. Just thought you'd like to know, your website claimed Charles would be King. I'm not sure whether Nostradamus is right or the National Enquirer. Since Nostradamuses' writings are so vague, I'm sure it will somehow be seen no matter how it comes out. lolololol!

I will pray for President Trump, however. What was mysterious in the sixteenth century is not so mysterious to the physicians of this age if some illness befall the so far quite healthy President Trump. He's done near impossible things in spite of the abusive Nancy Pelosi crowd in the House.

Last night when I went shopping for groceries, I passed a magazine that said The Queen of England is retiring now and after a charged family meeting it was decided to give Prince William the Throne, as the new King of England and Kate Middleton will be the Queen of England. Charles is said to have thrown in the towel and will support his son.

I just saw headlines on some magazine, prolly the National Enquirer, so no telling if this is true or not. Just thought you'd like to know, your website claimed Charles would be King. I'm not sure whether Nostradamus is right or the National Enquirer. Since Nostradamuses' writings are so vague, I'm sure it will somehow be seen no matter how it comes out. lolololol!

I will pray for President Trump, however. What was mysterious in the sixteenth century is not so mysterious to the physicians of this age if some illness befall the so far quite healthy President Trump. He's done near impossible things in spite of the abusive Nancy Pelosi crowd in the House.

I'm not worried about Trump, he has the constitution of a race horse, and the best medical team in the world.

Forget Nostradamus and ignore the opinion polls which as we know struggle to measure Trump's support. Moody's and others employ scientific models to predict the future, and every one I've read says Trump in 2020 ... BIGLY. No wonder the Dems are so hot to impeach.

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that
According to Moody’s Analytics, Trump is headed toward another four years in the White House. And, if the numbers are right, it won’t even be close.
Earlier scientific modelers came to the same conclusion as Moody's.

3 forecast modelers predict Trump will win in 2020
The big picture: Trump wins all three modelers. Economists predict that the tailwind is large.
  • Ray Fair, a professor at Yale, "found that the growth rates of gross domestic product and inflation have been the two most important economic predictors — but he also found that incumbency was also an important determinant of presidential election outcomes."
  • "Mark Zandi, the chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, has looked at 12 models, and Mr. Trump wins in all of them."
  • "Donald Luskin of Trend Macrolytics has reached the same conclusion in his examination of the Electoral College."

I was joking about it in a other thread, can't believe it's actually true.

Yes, I read your post and decided to see what predictions were out there.
They all depend on the translator of the quatrains, and the interpreter of the translator.

An example is ND would call skyscrapers "hollow mountains".
He lived from 1503 to 1566. They didn't have much of anything back then.

Too many modern ND books are total bullshit...

Forget Nostradamus and ignore the opinion polls which as we know struggle to measure Trump's support. Moody's and others employ scientific models to predict the future, and every one I've read says Trump in 2020 ... BIGLY. No wonder the Dems are so hot to impeach.

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that
According to Moody’s Analytics, Trump is headed toward another four years in the White House. And, if the numbers are right, it won’t even be close.
Earlier scientific modelers came to the same conclusion as Moody's.

3 forecast modelers predict Trump will win in 2020
The big picture: Trump wins all three modelers. Economists predict that the tailwind is large.
  • Ray Fair, a professor at Yale, "found that the growth rates of gross domestic product and inflation have been the two most important economic predictors — but he also found that incumbency was also an important determinant of presidential election outcomes."
  • "Mark Zandi, the chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, has looked at 12 models, and Mr. Trump wins in all of them."
  • "Donald Luskin of Trend Macrolytics has reached the same conclusion in his examination of the Electoral College."

Predicting future events is more of an art than a science, because situations can change.
I would hope that as long as we keep peace and prosperity a Trump re-election is a safe bet.

You do remember that in 2016 Hillary had a 95% probability of winning the election?

You don’t have to be Nostradamus to realize Democrats are getting their asses kicked in 2020.

Forum List

Back