Norwegian Santa Clause is gay Santa Clause

Every culture since time began has had homosexuals. Go to school.

"The secular laws of Viking Age Iceland do not mention homosexuality. The only place where homosexuality is documentably prohibited is by the Christian Church. The Icelandic Homily Book (ca. 1200 C.E.) has a sermon which states that among grave sins are "those appalling secret sins perpetrated by men who respect men no more than women, or violate quadrupeds." Bishop Þorlákr Þórhallson of Skáholt's Penetential (ca. 1178-1193 C.E.) lists penances of nine or ten years that include flogging for "adultery between males, or that committed by men on quadrupeds," and says of lesbianism that "if women satisfy each other they shall be ordered the same penance as men who perform the most hideous adultery between them or with a quadruped." (Sørenson 26) Christian belief condemns both the active and passive roles of homosexual intercourse, whereas the pagan Scandinavians attached disapproval only to the male who was homosexually passive."

Homosexuality was not regarded by the Viking peoples as being evil, perverted, innately against the laws of nature or any of the other baggage about the concept that Christian belief has provided Western culture. Rather, it was felt that a man who subjected himself to another in sexual affairs would do the same in other areas, being a follower rather than a leader, and allowing others to do his thinking or fighting for him. Thus, homosexual sex was not what was condemned, but rather the failure to stand for one's self and make one's own decisions, to fight one's own fights, which went directly against the Nordic ethic of self-reliance. (Sørenson 20).

Being used homosexually by another man was equated with cowardice because of the custom of sexual aggression against vanquished foes. This practice is documented in Sturlunga saga, most notably in Guðmundar saga dýra where Guðmundr takes captive a man and his wife, and plans for both the woman and the man to be raped as a means of sexual humiliation (Ok var þat við orð at leggja Þórunni í rekkju hjá einhverjum gárungi, en gera þat vi Bjôrn prest, at þat þætti eigi minni svívirðing.) (Sørenson 82, 111; Sturlunga saga, I, 201). In addition to rape, defeated enemies were frequently castrated, again testified to in several places by Sturlunga saga. Grágás records that a klámhogg or "shame-stroke" on the buttocks was, along with castration, a "major wound" (hin meiri sár), ranked with wounds that penetrated the brain, abdomen, or marrow: the klámhogg was thus equated with castration as "unmanning" the victim, and classed with wounds that cause major penetrations of the body, strongly suggesting that the term refers to rape or forced anal sex such as was inflicted on a defeated combatant (Sørenson 68). It is not known how widespread the practice of raping defeated foes actually was, or if it existed before the advent of Christianity, but in other cultures which have had as strong an ethic of masculine aggression as existed among the Vikings, the rape of defeated foemen was obligatory."

Viking Answer Lady Webpage - Homosexuality in Viking Scandinavia

Ah, a language blog. Very scholarly.

You're apologizing for the perverts who want to kill my culture. Back on iggy for you, skeeze.

How are they killing your culture? If your culture is so delicate that a freaking commercial, from another country and in another language, can kill it, it wasn't worth saving.

And the fact that two people love each other, whether their genitals are different or the same, has very little bearing on your life. And even less on your "culture".

How are they killing your culture? If your culture is so delicate that a freaking commercial, from another country and in another language, can kill it, it wasn't worth saving.

And the fact that two people love each other, whether their genitals are different or the same, has very little bearing on your life. And even less on your "culture".
Another degenerate gets the ignore corner. This is Thanksgiving and I don't want to listen to pervs telling me I have nothing to feel thankful for.

Another degenerate gets the ignore corner. This is Thanksgiving and I don't want to listen to pervs telling me I have nothing to feel thankful for.

If you have to use the Ignore feature to run away from every opposing view, you are pretty much a coward on these forums. The point of them is discussion and debate, not to create some weird echo chamber.

And I never once said you have nothing to feel thankful for. I am sure you have many, many things to feel thankful for.

My comment was concerning your claim that perverts are killing your culture. So kindly stick to what I actually said, instead of making up bullshit.

And yes, I will continue to respond to your posts. If you do not have the balls to view them, that is your failing, not mine.

And one more thing concerning your claims that perverts are killing your culture. (maybe someone will reply to this so he can see it)

Exactly how many people will have to live as you choose, instead of how they choose, in order for your culture to survive?

So they have taken a saint and turned him into a horny old man.

This is why civilization is dying.

Then quit bitching and whining about gay people.

Try this imagery.

Thanksgiving Time
When the night winds whistle through the trees and blow the crisp brown leaves a-crackling down,
When the autumn moon is big and yellow-orange and round,
When old Jack Frost is sparkling on the ground,
It's Thanksgiving Time!

When the pantry jars are full of mince-meat and the shelves are laden with sweet spices for a cake,
When the butcher man sends up a turkey nice and fat to bake,
When the stores are crammed with everything ingenious cooks can make,
It's Thanksgiving Time!

When the gales of coming winter outside your window howl,
When the air is sharp and cheery so it drives away your scowl,
When one's appetite craves turkey and will have no other fowl,
It's Thanksgiving Time!

Langston Hughes

So they have taken a saint and turned him into a horny old man.

This is why civilization is dying.

They have taken an imaginary person and turned them into a reflection of themselves in an isolated commercial.

Civilization is not dying. You are simply angry that everyone is not like you.

You see, for the real masters of life, that is, Financial Capital, LGBT and other perversions, this is not a problem at all, on the contrary, it is beneficial for it to spread these perversions.
Firstly, more groups of people are being created, who will argue and quarrel with each other and this does not affect the basis of power and wealth of Capital in any way.
Secondly, if people manage to get into their heads a completely unnatural idea that perversion is the norm, then other ideas can be sold to such people, that will help preserve the power of Capital.
People's brains will already be damaged enough to accept anything.
So by the word demise, you can understand completely different concepts. What is good for Capital is bad for people and vice versa.
Perverts you say. Who is to decide who is a pervert or not? You, your neighbour, your boss, a vice committee? Some time ago, anal and oral sex was considered as perversion too. Maybe it would be good to return to good old days and establish the vice police peering through keyholes.

But what is more interesting is that such people like yourself don't get a simple fact that it is your ilk who endorse divisions among people. It is you who label people as perverts, negros, wetbacks and so on. Look at the mirror at first.

Perverts you say. Who is to decide who is a pervert or not?
Me, for example. I understand that in modern America it is difficult (or dangerous) to distinguish normal people from perverts, so if you want to get a definition of some action or person, in the sense of whether this is a perversion, you can ask me. Free of charge

Me, for example. I understand that in modern America it is difficult (or dangerous) to distinguish normal people from perverts, so if you want to get a definition of some action or person, in the sense of whether this is a perversion, you can ask me. Free of charge
First of all, I don't need any consultation from a bigot. Even for some compensation for hearing it.

Second, I am not an American. You must have missed something.

In this case your opinion doesn't matter a bit

Well, considering that the OP is about a commercial from Norway and all the talking is in Norwegian, claiming someone's opinion doesn't matter because they are not American seems kinda stupid.

You see, I am US citizen аnd I am sure that confrontation with Russia is not in the interests of the аmerican people.
Are you a US citizen? Since when? Your English implies you haven't integrated well into American society.

Norway is celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Homosexuality being introduced into the kingdom. Although its my understanding that there is still a minority of Normatives living there, will Sleepy Joe be willing to open the door of immigration to Norwegian straights that want to seek refugee status in America?

Forum List

Back