Northern Europe vs Southern Europe on the way people look?

I think this thread is getting bit off topic.

The US was discovered by white people they moved to the US that came from Europe at that time they where all white well they did bring black people in from Africa the two groups where white and black.

Now there is lot of Mexicans moving to the US and white people are now 60% and by 2050 may be 40% or 30%

Well white people in US do not look like those girls posted above or like that guy.

May be people from Spain, Italy or Greece may look like these girls or that guy but not white people in the US or Canada .

It could be that people who discovered the US and Canada came from Northern Europe well people who discovered South America and Central America came from Spain and Portugal.
The people who "discovered" America were not from Europe.

Awesome!! they the natives had no county and had the white people not gone there it mostly would been by China or Japan putting my money on China and all of North, central and South America would be China owned.

And if you look at Europe history yes white nations in past even invaded other white nations in Europe many times.
Maybe you need to go to sleep now.

The problem is human have always had history of war and fighting and this will never go away yes never go away.

In 100 years from now I say there will be other three major wars or more if humans do not nuke them self. My money on major wars are.

war with china
war with russia
war with Iran
war with North Korea
war in middle east

Money is who is going to start the war? But on flip side there been more wars doing Middle Ages and before than now.

I take it back. You are NOT doing great with your English lessons. Go hit the books.

The US was discovered by white people they moved to the US that came from Europe at that time they where all white well they did bring black people in from Africa the two groups where white and black.

Now there is lot of Mexicans moving to the US and white people are now 60% and by 2050 may be 40% or 30%

Well white people in US do not look like those girls posted above or like that guy.

May be people from Spain, Italy or Greece may look like these girls or that guy but not white people in the US or Canada .

It could be that people who discovered the US and Canada came from Northern Europe well people who discovered South America and Central America came from Spain and Portugal.
I discovered America, but millions, perhaps billions of people discovered America before I did.

Now sure what that got to do how people look?

Awesome!! they the natives had no county and had the white people not gone there it mostly would been by China or Japan putting my money on China and all of North, central and South America would be China owned.

And if you look at Europe history yes white nations in past even invaded other white nations in Europe many times.
Maybe you need to go to sleep now.

The problem is human have always had history of war and fighting and this will never go away yes never go away.

In 100 years from now I say there will be other three major wars or more if humans do not nuke them self. My money on major wars are.

war with china
war with russia
war with Iran
war with North Korea
war in middle east

Money is who is going to start the war? But on flip side there been more wars doing Middle Ages and before than now.

I take it back. You are NOT doing great with your English lessons. Go hit the books.

wow we got liberal posting in this thread?

I guess you be happy in year 2050 when the white race are really small minority? And people in Africa and the Middle East become major minority on the planet.

I discovered America, but millions, perhaps billions of people discovered America before I did.

Now sure what that got to do how people look?
Yue no shur wut got do wit wat?

I guess you be happy in year 2050 when the white race are really small minority? And people in Africa and the Middle East become major minority on the planet.

Me be heap big happy if U do will learning make one sentence goodly English.

why don’t you reply to the thread topic than turn this thread into white people took the land from natives like all liberals like to say.

why don’t you reply to the thread topic than turn this thread into white people took the land from natives like all liberals like to say.

I hear the UK is more brown hair not too many blonds
Some of those women are lesbians and imagine themselves to be royal or blue-blooded. They play a "blonde-vs.-brunette" or dominant-submissive game. Like being wealthy and having a maidservant with darker hair/skin/eyes complexion.

I hear the UK is more brown hair not too many blonds
Some of those women are lesbians and imagine themselves to be royal or blue-blooded. They play a "blonde-vs.-brunette" or dominant-submissive game. Like being wealthy and having a maidservant with darker hair/skin/eyes complexion.

I would put the bong down I have no clue what you are rambling about other than you been smoking way too much weed.

Well sense no one here took this thread seriously at all but thought this thread was meant has being humorous.:eek:

I wanted to get peoples view because base on storefront had a similar thread and saying the reason for brown or olive skin tone in the summer and black hair is race mixing.

Saying Canada and the US had strict laws on race mixing but much of Latin America like Mexico, Cuba, Colombia, Venezuela even Brazil did not and that white people mixed with the blacks or natives there and that is why for the brown or olive skin tone in the summer and black hair.

And people in Europe that have this trait is race mixing with Africa or Middle East. But that Europe had strict laws so it has much less of this than the Latin America countries.

Saying this is not a feature among white people and if you have this look It is because of race mixing.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, kid.
I've little doubt your parents told you that often. Bless their hearts.

No I read that on storefront it is up to you to believe it or not. I don’t know why you getting mad at my post.

They the people on storefront said that!! :mad: That white people with brown or olive skin tone in the summer and black hair is race mixing in Latin America like Mexico, Cuba, Colombia, Venezuela or Brazil with the blacks or natives.

Actually not quit. America was discovered in WAVES----------------by both Asian and European people WAY WAY Before the idiotic crazy and lost Columbus stumbled upon the Americas with no clue where the hell he was at. You had the vikings and earlier europeans here far earlier than many give credit for. Some were able to come and live, others died out. This btw is the real reason why certain indian tribes have a cow when early bones are discovered and don't want dna done of them. (And Yes, I part white and part indian but truth is truth.)

"ST. LOUIS—The first humans to spread across North America may have been seal hunters from France and Spain.

This runs counter to the long-held belief that the first human entry into the Americas was a crossing of a land-ice bridge that spanned the Bering Strait about 13,500 years ago.

The new thinking was outlined here Sunday at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.

Recent studies have suggested that the glaciers that helped form the bridge connecting Siberia and Alaska began receding around 17,000 to 13,000 years ago, leaving very little chance that people walked from one continent to the other.

Also, when archaeologist Dennis Stanford of the Smithsonian Institution places American spearheads, called Clovis points, side-by-side with Siberian points, he sees a divergence of many characteristics.

Instead, Stanford said today, Clovis points match up much closer with Solutrean style tools, which researchers date to about 19,000 years ago. This suggests that the American people making Clovis points made Solutrean points before that.

There’s just one problem with this hypothesis—Solutrean toolmakers lived in France and Spain. Scientists know of no land-ice bridge that spanned that entire gap.

The lost hunting party

Stanford has an idea for how humans crossed the Atlantic, though—boats. Art from that era indicates that Solutrean populations in northern Spain were hunting marine animals, such as seals, walrus, and tuna.

They may have even made their way into the floating ice chunks that unite immense harp seal populations in Canada and Europe each year. Four million seals, Stanford said, would look like a pretty good meal to hungry European hunters, who might have ventured into the ice flows much the same way that the Inuit in Alaska and Greenland do today.

Inuit use large, open hunting boats constructed from animal skins for longer trips or big hunts. These boats, called umiaq, can hold a dozen adults, as well as several children, dead seals or walruses, and even dog-sled teams. Inuit have been building these boats for thousands of years, and Stanford believes that Solutrean people may have used a similar design."

From LiveScience

Ha ha haaaaaaa
Nice piss take!

Unless???......my brother warned me before coming on here saying most Americans have little more than a primary school education.

Do you mean 'Stormfront' the Neo Nazi website? If so why would you go on there?

Have you ever heard of - 'Out of Africa'?
'Human migration'?
'Melanin'?

It must come as a great surprise to the descendants of the indigenous tribes of North America that we (Europeans) woz ere first!

Who gives a flying f*** what people look like unless you intend to shag em?

Ha ha haaaaaaa
Nice piss take!

Unless???......my brother warned me before coming on here saying most Americans have little more than a primary school education.

'Human migration'?
'Melanin'?

It must come as a great surprise to the descendants of the indigenous tribes of North America that we (Europeans) woz ere first!

It most come at great surprise for the world that Americans score 10th when comes to math and 15th when it comes to science!!! And believe that science is run and controlled by the illuminati being Lizard people!! And get all their science and history on TV by watching alternative history that aliens from planet XY came and built the great wonders of the world like the pyramids and put people on every country and the earth history is much older.

And no way natives where in Americas well the white race came and took land from the so called natives and took black slaves from Africa that the white butchers where pure evil and we must change history that blacks and Asians come and was here way before the dirt bang whites came.

That the media, government, schools and science run by the Illuminati on teaching the narrative of whites coming to America taking the land from natives and bringing in blacks from Africa is not enough for the white crimes that the white butchers must lose all history and artifacts well the Hollywood and deep state now spinning aliens came built the wonders of the world and put people on every country or the blacks and Asians came way before the pathetic white race came to America.

That no way whites came to America and took the land from the natives!!!

Now the alien butchers or African butchers or Asians butchers must now pay for crime of stealing the land from the natives.

Ha ha haaaaaaa
Nice piss take!

'Human migration'?
'Melanin'?

It most come at great surprise for the world that Americans score 10th when comes to math and 15th when it comes to science!!! And believe that science is run and controlled by the illuminati being Lizard people!! And get all their science and history on TV by watching alternative history that aliens from planet XY came and built the great wonders of the world like the pyramids and put people on every country and the earth history is much older.

And no way natives where in Americas well the white race came and took land from the so called natives and took black slaves from Africa that the white butchers where pure evil and we must change history that blacks and Asians come and was here way before the dirt bang whites came.

That the media, government, schools and science run by the Illuminati on teaching the narrative of whites coming to America taking the land from natives and bringing in blacks from Africa is not enough for the white crimes that the white butchers must lose all history and artifacts well the Hollywood and deep state now spinning aliens came built the wonders of the world and put people on every country or the blacks and Asians came way before the pathetic white race came to America.

That no way whites came to America and took the land from the natives!!!

Now the alien butchers or African butchers or Asians butchers must now pay for crime of stealing the land from the natives.
In other words your uneducated and with serious mental health issues - at least that is the way we in the illuminati will know classify you.

Could you be a 'love' and supply us with your name and address we can file you for future reference, but don't worry your personal details will be secure with our special advanced encrypting system....... at least until someone becomes more advanced and hacks in. Your e-mail address and password you might also want to supply in the interests of globalization and to speed up 5 G communication. O and can you turn up Alexa a smidge'.

Too ta loo!

PS Isn't it time you washed those living room curtains?

[/QUOTE]
In other words your uneducated and with serious mental health issues - at least that is the way we in the illuminati will know classify you.

Could you be a 'love' and supply us with your name and address we can file you for future reference, but don't worry your personal details will be secure with our special advanced encrypting system....... at least until someone becomes more advanced and hacks in. Your e-mail address and password you might also want to supply in the interests of globalization and to speed up 5 G communication. O and can you turn up Alexa a smidge'.

Too ta loo!

[/QUOTE]

No we the Chinese are just going to take over you country in 30 years so you better built up you military and more important your education system really fast.

But hay you believe bill gates is going to bring out microship and will ID you by GPS where ever you go so you want to get Covid than get vaccine, you believe mask will cut you O2 level so want to get Covid than do that, you believe government is run by aliens so rebel and do the opposite want the government tells you and want to get Covid than do that. And the list goes on and on.

The Chinese have won just by that alone!!

I hope you enjoy your junk education system in your country and conspiracies because in 30 years China will take over the US. That does not give you much time to improve your education system and military.

I hope you enjoy my sarcasms reply.

And sense everyone is but hurt in this thread by the evil whites who took the land from natives and took blacks from Africa to the new world and treating them like slaves.

Last edited:

Too ta loo!

[/QUOTE]

No we the Chinese are just going to take over you country in 30 years so you better built up you military and more important your education system really fast.

But hay you believe bill gates is going to bring out microship and will ID you by GPS where ever you go so you want to get Covid than get vaccine, you believe mask will cut you O2 level so want to get Covid than do that, you believe government is run by aliens so rebel and do the opposite want the government tells you and want to get Covid than do that. And the list goes on and on.

The Chinese have won just by that alone!!

I hope you enjoy your junk education system in your country and conspiracies because in 30 years China will take over the US. That does not give you much time to improve your education system and military.

I hope you enjoy my sarcasms reply.

And sense everyone is but hurt in this thread by the evil whites who took the land from natives and took blacks from Africa to the new world and treating them like slaves.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry....my name is Hoo Flung Dung, I m your personal help and I've been sent to assist you.....
Sorry....my name is Hoo Flung Dung, I m your personal help and I've been sent to assist you.....

Ha ha - na sorry that's a bit racist!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, kid.
I've little doubt your parents told you that often. Bless their hearts.

No I read that on storefront it is up to you to believe it or not. I don’t know why you getting mad at my post.

They the people on storefront said that!! :mad: That white people with brown or olive skin tone in the summer and black hair is race mixing in Latin America like Mexico, Cuba, Colombia, Venezuela or Brazil with the blacks or natives.
I have Italian/German heritage. I can pass for Southern Europe, United States, some Canada, the Islands, Central America, South America and the Middle East. Depending on time of the year. I had a neighbor a quarter century ago whose Mother came over from Iran and she was wearing a Burka type outfit. She said I looked like one of her relatives.

Forum List

Back