CDZ North Korea’s latest missile test may not have been what it claimed it was - U.S. and South Korean officials are reviewing [...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
North Korea’s latest missile test may not have been what it claimed it was
U.S. and South Korean officials are reviewing whether North Korea tested its newest intercontinental ballistic missile last week as it had claimed, with mounting signs that Pyongyang may have exaggerated the significance of its test.

Local : 2022-03-28(Monday) 15:48:39
Found via nicer.app/news

Thoughts, people?
i really don't know the North-Korean nuclear negotiations process that well yet..

PLEASE TRY TO KEEP THIS THREAD OF MINE, THAT I AM MANAGING, EXTRA-POLITE.
FEEL FREE TO CREATE SPIN-OFF THREADS FOR IT.

North Korea’s latest missile test may not have been what it claimed it was
U.S. and South Korean officials are reviewing whether North Korea tested its newest intercontinental ballistic missile last week as it had claimed, with mounting signs that Pyongyang may have exaggerated the significance of its test.

Local : 2022-03-28(Monday) 15:48:39
Found via nicer.app/news

Thoughts, people?
i really don't know the North-Korean nuclear negotiations process that well yet..

PLEASE TRY TO KEEP THIS THREAD OF MINE, THAT I AM MANAGING, EXTRA-POLITE.
FEEL FREE TO CREATE SPIN-OFF THREADS FOR IT.
There's no more credibility in saying they didn't do what they say than them saying they did.

So maybe the question could be:
What motivates N.K. to lie about their accomplishment?
and
What could motivate the US to lie and say they didn't do what they said.

For Korea's part, they could have information that a nuclear war is pending and they will be ready to defend their country. However, it's really more likely that China will be defending North Korea.

For America, there appears to be a campaign of information started to say that America can defend against any nuclear attack.

Bluffing other countries on offensive and defensive nuclear capability could be playing a larger part than any of us appreciate.

What do you have to add to this thread, of your own thoughts. Did you have something more to say?

North Korea lied about a missile test?

Oh, the horror...
no, it's not a surprise to me.

i follow the headlines from the US regularly, and have done that for at least the past 20 years.

you have a serious error in your signature, by the way.
to call Biden a failure due to his old age is a fundamental flaw in your own character.
fix that in yourself, please.
even if it takes years of hard work.

There's no more credibility in saying they didn't do what they say than them saying they did.

So maybe the question could be:
What motivates N.K. to lie about their accomplishment?
and
What could motivate the US to lie and say they didn't do what they said.

For Korea's part, they could have information that a nuclear war is pending and they will be ready to defend their country. However, it's really more likely that China will be defending North Korea.

For America, there appears to be a campaign of information started to say that America can defend against any nuclear attack.

Bluffing other countries on offensive and defensive nuclear capability could be playing a larger part than any of us appreciate.

What do you have to add to this thread, of your own thoughts. Did you have something more to say?
i find this a much better written reply :)

let me say in reply to this reply : i have yet to verify your claim that the USA can defend against any nuclear attack, but i will ask my friends in the intelligence communities and armies of NATO about this.
i have a great many of those real t-friends.

let me say in reply to this reply : i have yet to verify your claim that the USA can defend against any nuclear attack, but i will ask my friends in the intelligence communities and armies of NATO about this.
Beware of an answer from military people. They are coached and conditioned to believe that it's possible to defend against a nuclear attack.

I took part on a military forum a couple of years ago, posing as military myself. I raised the question and it was answered with pure rage for me to even question the idea. I pursued it as only a question to be adked but even that wasn't tolerated and I was banned within a week.

The most vocal and arrogant turned out to be retired higher ranking officers, while the ranks and the lower ranked officers became pretty much quiet on the question. It appeared to me that they would be risking discipline if they took a position of M.A.D. However, the highest ranking Generals were not participants as far as I could determine.

It was a real eyeopening experience to say the least. If a decision on nuclear war is left up to the military, we're all toast, in my opinion.

I would be very interested in hearing what you find as their opinions, in more than just simple 'yes' or 'no' answers. Assuming that you're not just blowing smoke about your connections.

There's a high possibility that you took part on the same military forum as me. Not under the same name of course.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

My signature says nothing of Biden's age, you stupid fuck. It also says nothing of him being a failure.

Go smarten the fuck ujp. If you're going to make even an impotent attempt at impuning my character, you could, at the very least, attempt to do so with a modicum of intelligence...
you don't get to call me 'stupid' at all in the CDZ.
i reported you to the mods.

Beware of an answer from military people. They are coached and conditioned to believe that it's possible to defend against a nuclear attack.

I took part on a military forum a couple of years ago, posing as military myself. I raised the question and it was answered with pure rage for me to even question the idea. I pursued it as only a question to be adked but even that wasn't tolerated and I was banned within a week.

The most vocal and arrogant turned out to be retired higher ranking officers, while the ranks and the lower ranked officers became pretty much quiet on the question. It appeared to me that they would be risking discipline if they took a position of M.A.D. However, the highest ranking Generals were not participants as far as I could determine.

It was a real eyeopening experience to say the least. If a decision on nuclear war is left up to the military, we're all toast, in my opinion.

I would be very interested in hearing what you find as their opinions, in more than just simple 'yes' or 'no' answers. Assuming that you're not just blowing smoke about your connections.
i'm starting to have less and less faith in the US military as well.
see my fb blog of just-now for more details.

Oh no! Not that!

Your characterization of my comment was a complete lie. Sorry if my pointing that out makes your pussy hurt, you little bitch...
WHAT *YOU* PUT IN CAPS IN THAT SIGNATURE OF YOURS IS A COMPLETE LIE, BECAUSE THE ENTIRE STATEMENT WAS EITHER CHANGED SINCE I REPLIED ON IT, OR IT WAS BASED ON NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT RIGHT FROM THE START, AND WILL PROBABLY STAY SO.

I AM A REAL MAN, YOU LGBTQ+ WIMPS. A MILITARY MAN. STRAIGHT, AND MARRIED TO A TRUE, REAL, AND ACTUAL Angelic real woman.

GO FUCK EACH OTHER. IF YOU GET TO.

AND STOP LYING.

WHAT *YOU* PUT IN CAPS IN THAT SIGNATURE OF YOURS IS A COMPLETE LIE, BECAUSE THE ENTIRE STATEMENT WAS EITHER CHANGED SINCE I REPLIED ON IT, OR IT WAS BASED ON NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT RIGHT FROM THE START, AND WILL PROBABLY STAY SO.

I AM A REAL MAN, YOU LGBTQ+ WIMPS. A MILITARY MAN. STRAIGHT, AND MARRIED TO A TRUE, REAL, AND ACTUAL Angelic real woman.

GO FUCK EACH OTHER. IF YOU GET TO.

AND STOP LYING.

I'm retired military, you little douche.

I changed nothing. What you infer from what I write is on you, not me. You're too fucking stupid to understand that, though.

As for being straight, you've shown us no evidence of that. We should all, then, conclude that you're nothing but an ignorant pillow-biter who likes taking a hard one up the ass.

Dry...

I'm retired military, you little douche.

I changed nothing. What you infer from what I write is on you, not me. You're too fucking stupid to understand that, though.

As for being straight, you've shown us no evidence of that. We should all, then, conclude that you're nothing but an ignorant pillow-biter who likes taking a hard one up the ass.

Dry...
'retired military'. i actually hung in there (the NATO militaries) after 20 years of service, you fag coward.

'retired military'. i actually hung in there (the NATO militaries) after 20 years of service, you fag coward.

i'm staying away from this forum from now on.
it's infested with faggots.

You couldn't last three minutes, you stupid fuck.

I've got my 20 years, my pension, my CAR, and have now been retired longer than I was on active duty.

You said you were going to stay away from this forum.

Please, don't tease us, you cum-guzzling bitch...

Thread closed. This was started on CDZ, don't know what exactly happened here but when the OP himself is violating the rules for CDZ and flaming, thread doesn't deserve to be saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back