North Korea - would they actually use nukes?

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
I wonder, because it seems to me that the people in charge must understand North Korea's place in the world. They must know that the party is over the moment that nuke hits a civilian population. I don't think they'll do anything more than posture themselves and bark loudly. If they were that ignorant to their own situation they would have created some real conflict by now, but they haven't, and they won't.

I wonder, because it seems to me that the people in charge must understand North Korea's place in the world. They must know that the party is over the moment that nuke hits a civilian population. I don't think they'll do anything more than posture themselves and bark loudly. If they were that ignorant to their own situation they would have created some real conflict by now, but they haven't, and they won't.

It depends what they have, eg. if they managed to successfully construct a Hydrogen Bomb, then considering what an unstable maniac Kim Jong-un is, who can say if he wouldn't use it.

He has threatened to fire missiles at Guam this week, I think it's on Thursday, also there's a new rumour they are going to attempt to test a new missile, of course their track record of successful missile tests is pathetic as they always fail.

I know this doesn't answer your OP questions, but I'm not sure they can be answered, it's impossible to comprehend the bizarro thinking pattern of Kim Jong-un.

The world has reached a point of huge frustration in many ways now, and their are people throughout this world who are so tired of what is taking place in many nations, that they are ready and willing to get their war on. They are to the point where their culture, lifestyles and freedoms are being desimated or destroyed, and they feel that they have been pushed into a corner now. This frustration is why many aren't backing down from anything anymore, and little Kimmy had best realize this if he isn't one of the disgruntled in the world. I don't think he will have to look long or hard to find his fight, so he best get ready for it, because there will be those who are ready and willing to go the rounds with him.

It depends what they have, eg. if they managed to successfully construct a Hydrogen Bomb, then considering what an unstable maniac Kim Jong-un is, who can say if he wouldn't use it.

He has threatened to fire missiles at Guam this week, I think it's on Thursday, also there's a new rumour they are going to attempt to test a new missile, of course their track record of successful missile tests is pathetic as they always fail.

I know this doesn't answer your OP questions, but I'm not sure they can be answered, it's impossible to comprehend the bizarro thinking pattern of Kim Jong-un.
Why do you think that missiles fail?

I don't know but nearly all of North Korea's have, perhaps sabotage.

They are preparing to do something....they have been moving equipment around

I don't know but nearly all of North Korea's have, perhaps sabotage.
No, the missiles do what they were ordered: Going into the water at a determined point. That is what they are threatening to do with Guam as well.

I tend to agree but I also think there leader is one taco shy of a combo platter so I wouldn't totally rule it out.

Not if the USA nukes N.K. first.

This would be called a pre-emptive strike.

It would be a good thing for China and Russia to see how it works.

I agree and if by some odd chance they do they NK will cease to exist.

North Korea Backs Off Guam Missile-Attack Threat

Forum List

Back