North Korea Open To Denuclearize If Regime Safety Guaranteed

Gee, just a few weeks ago the smartest people in human history were telling us that Trump's Tweets were going to start WW3.

North Korea Open To Denuclearize If Regime Safety Guaranteed.

Looks like that dangerous warmonger Trump has won again! After all that was said and done, Little Kim is seeing the light of day and now is willing to sit down with us and discuss disarming! Man, am I getting sore from Winning and Winning over again!

North Korea Is Willing to Discuss Giving Up Nuclear Weapons, South Says

Thank you Pres. Trump!! ...
PXFML-9R8rIYd7U3gJg01nJrBdgKmAzBs9isbE6nV3KRY7nz7SqprA76-L2QxezVlLD_2O4-ckOLgfhEZ0-W4YSCt-OfmXNX5_dr=s0-d-e1-ft

North Korea will agree to denuke when we have 5 subs, hovering at launch depth and we tell him he has 1 minute to denuke.

Then his fatass will grab a wrench and start yanking them off the missiles.

After that I see no reason for them to give up their nukes.

So, South and North Korea get together without the US being involved and come to the framework for an agreement...and the Trump zealots want to give Trump credit!!!!

Holy fuck!! Is Trump the reason the sun came up this morning also?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Survival is the most vital human instinct. Kim Jong Un wants to survive. And i think he realizes that Trump might just pull the trigger on him. I'm not surprised he wants to talk. As usual, Democrats and their Fake News lied. Progress will be made on North Korea.

Gee, just a few weeks ago the smartest people in human history were telling us that Trump's Tweets were going to start WW3.

Oh yea, they are "open" - all we have to do is put our tail between our legs and leave South Korea area.

Now go ahead and tell us what Trump won? No WW3? :rolleyes: So much win! I'm getting tired.
I had no idea diplomatic talks were already underway and you were in the middle of them and NK agreed you could release negotiations already.

Or were you just blowing more lies out of your ass again?

So, South and North Korea get together without the US being involved and come to the framework for an agreement...and the Trump zealots want to give Trump credit!!!!

Yeah, our 3 aircraft carrier fleets off the NK coast with Crazy Trump’s finger on the nuke button has nothing to do with why after 70 years NK wants negotiations started.

Freaks of the left already working hard to get Trump re-elected.

Oh yea, they are "open" - all we have to do is put our tail between our legs and leave South Korea area.

Now go ahead and tell us what Trump won? No WW3? :rolleyes: So much win! I'm getting tired.
I had no idea diplomatic talks were already underway and you were in the middle of them and NK agreed you could release negotiations already.

Or were you just blowing more lies out of your ass again?

the talks weren't with us. we no longer have a state department. if any talks occurred it was between north and south korea.

don't worry... Donald will screw it up

TRUMP = WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go Trump!!!!!! hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahah

Yeah, our 3 aircraft carrier fleets off the NK coast with Crazy Trump’s finger on the nuke button has nothing to do with why after 70 years NK wants negotiations started.

You are aware that NK has played this game before, right?

If Kim was serious he would have put forward a peace proposal to both the US and South Korea who are still technically at war...

Yeah, because this is the first time they have ever offered to negotiate.

Do you have to work hard at being this ignorant or does it come naturally?

Forum List

Back