North Carolina Political Operative Pleads Guilty To Ballot Fraud

This is the guy who harvested ballots illegally in the 2018 election.

Not only did he commit that crime but he also illegally took social security checks while he concealing income he earned. He had received around 135 thousand dollars in 2017 and 2018 for working on the political campaigns those years. At the same time he applied for social security benefits in 2018 claiming he has not been working for the past few years.

He has pleaded guilty to the vote crimes and to the social security fraud.

Republican operatives will be republican operatives. If they can't win with ideas, ideals and strength of experience and character, then it is lie, cheat, steal or whatever it takes to get their way.

In California the DEMOCRAT government made ballot harvesting legal. That way they could do it with impunity.

How else can you ensure one party rule.
I don't trust ballot harvesting. California is crazy as always. Almost everybody else has laws against that kind of thing, as people know what you and I know. Political operative (on either sided really) are capable of unscrupulous acts in support of their party.

Of course. in california it has been developed into an art form.
Must be one of the reasons, California is so economically successful compared to the 3rd world-like red states.

Yes, California ranks at the bottom for education, health care, pension fund support, infrastructure investment, and of course, quality of life.

It enjoys the largest wealth gap of any state in the union, and two cities have attained third world levels of corruption, disease, and homelessness.
On the other hand, they have cool mountains, deserts, volcanoes, volcanic lakes, open faults running for miles, great variety of rocks and minerals, (making it a geologic/tectonic laboratory wonderland from north to south), great National parks, variety of wildlife not found in most of the country, good skiing, in the winter, the Pacific Ocean, and you get to smoke dope as if drinking a beer without fear of persecution or prosecution. Nice place to visit, but I would not want to live there or even visit their cities.

Actually you replied to a liar.

California is not at the bottom in education.

Here are the bottom 10 states in education:

View attachment 505017

California ranks number FIVE in the states with the best health care. Far from being at the bottom.

Here are the 10 states at the bottom.

40. Tennessee
41. Kansas
42. Missouri
43. Georgia
44. Kentucky
45. Alabama
46. Louisiana
47. West Virginia
48. Oklahoma
49. Arkansas
50. Mississippi

I couldn't find anything on pension funds for the individual state so moved on to the next lie.

California doesn't rank at the bottom of infrastructure investment. They did when they had republican governors but Jerry Brown and Gavin Newsom have corrected that.

Here are the states at the bottom of infrastructure.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/infrastructure#:~:text=Nevada%20is%20the%20top%20state%20for%20infrastructure.%20It’s,rank%20among%20the%20top%2010%20Best%20States%20overall.

40. Alaska
41. New Jersey
42. Massachusetts
43. Arkansas
44. Pennsylvania
45. New Mexico
46. Connecticut
47. Louisiana
48. Mississippi
49. Rhode Island
50 West Virginia

California doesn't rank at the bottom in quality of life either. In fact they are ranked number 19. Here are the states at the bottom in quality of life:

40. Kentucky
41. Pennsylvania
42. South Carolina
43. Oklahoma
44. Alaska
45. Arkansas
46. New Mexico
47 West Virginia
48. Mississippi
49. Alabama
50. Louisiana

In all those lists there is one thing that is consistent. It's mostly the red states that are at the bottom in just about everything that liar you replied to listed.
I am aware and was aware. It has a strange dichotomy of political philosophy, apparently not equal in number, but going toward the extreme in both directions with an unreasonable influence culturally on the rest of the country.
I live in Tennessee, as you noted, 40th out of 50 least educated states. It is a good place to live, still retaining (to a great degree) a good common sense conservative morality for the most part, privately and in governance. We tend to shun the extremes.

What some consider extreme isn't what another would consider extreme.

It's all how you see things.

California has it's problems. The problems started with republican George Deukmejian in the 80s. He was governor from 83 to 91. After him came republican Pete Wilson. Those two men did a lot of damage to California. Combined with a state congress that the republicans controlled either through a majority or though using loophole procedures to stop legislation.

After Wilson came democrat Gray Davis but he was thrown out in a recall so he was only there for a few years. From 1999 to 2003.

Then came republican Arnold Schwarzenegger. Who didn't to a lot of major damage but didn't do anything to make things better.

Then came Jerry Brown. During his governorship, the state got rid of procedural loopholes that the republicans in their state congress were using to stop legislation. They had a law or procedure that allowed the minority in their state congress to control the congress I forget the name of it.

That's when things started to turn around in California. When they got the extremist republicans to stop blocking much needed legislation.

After Jerry Brown came Gavin Newsom. He has done a very good job. Just like Jerry Brown.

Both Newsom and Brown have been cleaning up the mess that was created by decades of republican control of the state.

I lived in California during the Deukmejian years and have been spending a lot of time in that state ever since. I was just there in April. I've watched it go down hill and it broke my heart. Then, when Brown became governor I watched California start to make a turn around.

California has come a long way ever since the far right conservative extremist lost their grip on their state government.
You sound like a California girl. I thought you were in Arizona, for some reason.
I have my own definition of extreme, to be sure. California's political make up, legislation, regulation and culture known to the rest of the country, is indeed extreme, and to my way of thinking, out of control. I am glad it is over 2000 miles away.

This is the guy who harvested ballots illegally in the 2018 election.

Not only did he commit that crime but he also illegally took social security checks while he concealing income he earned. He had received around 135 thousand dollars in 2017 and 2018 for working on the political campaigns those years. At the same time he applied for social security benefits in 2018 claiming he has not been working for the past few years.

He has pleaded guilty to the vote crimes and to the social security fraud.

Republican operatives will be republican operatives. If they can't win with ideas, ideals and strength of experience and character, then it is lie, cheat, steal or whatever it takes to get their way.

In California the DEMOCRAT government made ballot harvesting legal. That way they could do it with impunity.

How else can you ensure one party rule.
I don't trust ballot harvesting. California is crazy as always. Almost everybody else has laws against that kind of thing, as people know what you and I know. Political operative (on either sided really) are capable of unscrupulous acts in support of their party.

Of course. in california it has been developed into an art form.
Must be one of the reasons, California is so economically successful compared to the 3rd world-like red states.

Yes, California ranks at the bottom for education, health care, pension fund support, infrastructure investment, and of course, quality of life.

It enjoys the largest wealth gap of any state in the union, and two cities have attained third world levels of corruption, disease, and homelessness.
On the other hand, they have cool mountains, deserts, volcanoes, volcanic lakes, open faults running for miles, great variety of rocks and minerals, (making it a geologic/tectonic laboratory wonderland from north to south), great National parks, variety of wildlife not found in most of the country, good skiing, in the winter, the Pacific Ocean, and you get to smoke dope as if drinking a beer without fear of persecution or prosecution. Nice place to visit, but I would not want to live there or even visit their cities.

Actually you replied to a liar.

California is not at the bottom in education.

Here are the bottom 10 states in education:

View attachment 505017

California ranks number FIVE in the states with the best health care. Far from being at the bottom.

Here are the 10 states at the bottom.

40. Tennessee
41. Kansas
42. Missouri
43. Georgia
44. Kentucky
45. Alabama
46. Louisiana
47. West Virginia
48. Oklahoma
49. Arkansas
50. Mississippi

I couldn't find anything on pension funds for the individual state so moved on to the next lie.

California doesn't rank at the bottom of infrastructure investment. They did when they had republican governors but Jerry Brown and Gavin Newsom have corrected that.

Here are the states at the bottom of infrastructure.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/infrastructure#:~:text=Nevada%20is%20the%20top%20state%20for%20infrastructure.%20It’s,rank%20among%20the%20top%2010%20Best%20States%20overall.

40. Alaska
41. New Jersey
42. Massachusetts
43. Arkansas
44. Pennsylvania
45. New Mexico
46. Connecticut
47. Louisiana
48. Mississippi
49. Rhode Island
50 West Virginia

California doesn't rank at the bottom in quality of life either. In fact they are ranked number 19. Here are the states at the bottom in quality of life:

40. Kentucky
41. Pennsylvania
42. South Carolina
43. Oklahoma
44. Alaska
45. Arkansas
46. New Mexico
47 West Virginia
48. Mississippi
49. Alabama
50. Louisiana

In all those lists there is one thing that is consistent. It's mostly the red states that are at the bottom in just about everything that liar you replied to listed.

Actually, it is true. The amount of money that is spent is immaterial. All that shows is the money is wasted. What matters is the ACTUAL level of education and the QUALITY of education that you are getting. California is pegging the absolute bottom for actual educational outcome.

California ranked as the least educated state in the country​

Forum List

Back