North Carolina man sentenced to death for brutal rape, murder of his teenage daughter

A North Carolina man has been sentenced to death for the brutal rape and murder of his teenage daughter.

A Union County jury sentenced Joshua Lee Burgess, 35, to death Friday after he was convicted of murder and other charges for killing his 15-year-old daughter, Zaria, in 2019, according to the Union County District Attorney’s Office.

Burgess slit Zaria’s throat on Aug. 18, 2019, after sexually and psychologically torturing her for 22 hours at his home in Monroe.

“This was truly an especially heinous, atrocious, and cruel killing of an innocent child,” the Union County District Attorney’s Office said in a statement. “This case was emotionally taxing for everyone involved. We continue to grieve with and pray for Zaria’s mother.”

How did Horseshitting miss this heinous crime. Let's see what Tipsyhag calls this POS.

So the knife committed the crime, right?

If a lady like me can live to talk about being hit by lightning, I can only imagine what kind of fate will end up on her plate.....may the Lord have in mind a special plan for her kind.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sadly, your illusions of justice rely on a non-existent entity.

Seriously? We've just had ANOTHER school shooting and the right are like "nah, we don't need to do anything because kids's lives are an acceptable loss in order for us to keep our guns"

and then you come at me for being flippant. Fuck me.

Or, "they're in a better place".

Forum List

Back