North Carolina Judge Reportedly Under Investigation For Trying to Hit Black Lives Matter Protesters With His SUV

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
His Honor just couldn't take the impertinence of those entities any longer.

We can all sympathize with him.

But he must realize that those folks are now in the driver's seat, thanks to their woke supporters, such as Nancy.

So if he is able to keep his job, he had better watch his actions more carefully.

He should be grateful that they did not beat the crap out of him, as has happened to so many Asians on the street and on the subway.

His Honor just couldn't take the impertinence of those entities any longer.

We can all sympathize with him.

But he must realize that those folks are now in the driver's seat, thanks to their woke supporters, such as Nancy.

So if he is able to keep his job, he had better watch his actions more carefully.

He should be grateful that they did not beat the crap out of him, as has happened to so many Asians on the street and on the subway.

Didn't he promise not to text while driving again?

Wow if this judge really did this he should know better.

When interviewed he all but admits he did it.

He purposely swerved to try to hit the protesters with his SUV. Many witnesses to it and there's video of some of it.

However, I don't think it would matter if he did do it. If he did, he will never face any consequences for it.

That didn't show anything... And according to the article:

~~~~According to the report, several witnesses at the scene identified Judge John M. Tyson of the North Carolina Court of Appeals as the driver of the vehicle that nearly hit two protesters who were in the street at approximately 6:30 p.m. during last week’s demonstration near the Market House in downtown Fayetteville.~~~~

They were in the street. Not on the sidewalk. Hence it continues:

~~~~~~~After the near-collision, the SUV ran up over the curb and onto the sidewalk where several people started filming and posted the videos to the Fayetteville Activist Movement’s Facebook page. ~~~~~~~~~~

After missing them. So... He didn't try to hit anyone on the sidewalk. I'm not sure what you think he's admitting to... But... You are stupid. So...

I personally will wait until more is known... But what you are using as "evidence" contradicts your very stance. And again... You aren't bright.

He purposely swerved to try to hit the protesters with his SUV. Many witnesses to it and there's video of some of it.

However, I don't think it would matter if he did do it. If he did, he will never face any consequences for it.

actually people should never stop when the violent BLM racists are blocking traffic because they pull people out of their cars and beat them to death, the judge was acting in self defense.

actually people should never stop when the violent BLM racists are blocking traffic because they pull people out of their cars and beat them to death, the judge was acting in self defense.
DeSantis recently signed a law in Florida that refuses to hold drivers culpable if they run protesters down while attempting to escape a mob. I wish he was the governor of MY state. This trash will sharpen up their manners as soon as they realize others will NOT play their game by their rules. People will be amazed at how docile they suddenly become after a few are treated to the "wokeness" rendered by a speeding automobile.

Forum List

Back