North Carolina in Danger of Losing Convention

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
If local politicians don't wake up, hotels and restaurants will lose the money they had expected from over 20,000 convention attendees.

---President Trump threatens to pull Republican National Convention from North Carolina, says Gov. Cooper is 'in shutdown mood'---

The democrat governor would probably love for the convention to be held in a different state.

This is Grifter Donny wanting to hold it at Doral. Nothing complicated about that criminal.

If local politicians don't wake up, hotels and restaurants will lose the money they had expected from over 20,000 convention attendees.

---President Trump threatens to pull Republican National Convention from North Carolina, says Gov. Cooper is 'in shutdown mood'---

Go ahead and do it. North Carolina is a swing state. Trump will get the blame as he rightfully should.

Go ahead and do it. North Carolina is a swing state. Trump will get the blame as he rightfully should.
There would be no reason to blame anyone.
We all miss the Trump rallies, a big one at the Republican National Convention would make up for all the cancelled ones.

i heard the DNC is having their convention in Caracas!
FB_IMG_1574029796570.jpg

This proves that Trump doesn't even care about the health and well being of his own "constituency". Sign #47 that he is a sociopath!

There would be no reason to blame anyone.
We all miss the Trump rallies, a big one at the Republican National Convention would make up for all the cancelled ones.

Noth Carolinians will blame Trump. If North Carolina goes, Trump's Presidency goes.

---President Donald Trump has told North Carolina to guarantee a full-attendance Republican National Convention in late August, or else he will find a new host.---

Until the White House public tours recommence I'm viewing all of Trump's talk protesting shutdowns as political posturing.
Trump is supposed to endanger his health to make you happy???

No, I do not wish him to endanger his health. It is my view however that he should quit being two faced with his complaints about others needing to open their places up while he personally hides behind closed doors.

It’s going to be moved, it’s all but official.

I love it. Come to Florida! We have the hotel rooms and it can be held at Amway Arena.

Forum List

Back