North Carolina GOP trashing Tea Party Candidate

Trashing the Tea Party Candidate - Political Junkies - tribe.net

OMG :lol:

I knew it was only a matter of time before the GOP and the Tea baggers start squabbling. I think this is going to get BIG!

It makes you wander if the Tea Party is Democrats undercover trying to take the GOP down. This is hilarious!:clap2:

Obviously, you are not "street wise" like Michael Steele. This is all part of the big plan.

It is if the Big Plan to delute the GOP vote in November to the point that their gains will be minimal, if at all. This is going to be a big problem for the GOP. They are actually saying NO! to the Tea Party! The very party that gave them that shooting star named Rand Paul!

THIS IS GOING TO GET BIG!

Trashing the Tea Party Candidate - Political Junkies - tribe.net

OMG :lol:

I knew it was only a matter of time before the GOP and the Tea baggers start squabbling. I think this is going to get BIG!

It makes you wander if the Tea Party is Democrats undercover trying to take the GOP down. This is hilarious!:clap2:

Obviously, you are not "street wise" like Michael Steele. This is all part of the big plan.

It is if the Big Plan to delute the GOP vote in November to the point that their gains will be minimal, if at all. This is going to be a big problem for the GOP. They are actually saying NO! to the Tea Party! The very party that gave them that shooting star named Rand Paul!

Did you hear Mitch McConnell tell Rand Paul to STFU over the weekend???? AND Paul listened to him, just like a good GOPer. What is up with that?

Did you hear Mitch McConnell tell Rand Paul to STFU over the weekend???? AND Paul listened to him, just like a good GOPer. What is up with that?

The Tea Party is going to INSIST that their picks fill all the congressional openings coming up. The GOP will not be able to argue with them, because they probably have More money, due to Steel's incompetence. So extreme candidates will be placed in the spots and most of them will be unelectable. This is the first of many disagreements between the warring parties.

The DEMS could not have written a better script! Due to this infighting, they will maintain control of both houses and the WH for at least two more years. FUNNY!

GOP tries to upend NC campaign backed by tea party - Yahoo! News

RALEIGH, N.C. – Republican officials are working to derail the campaign of a tea party supported candidate in North Carolina — circulating documents from the man's messy divorce that depict him as a pot smoker who has called himself the messiah.

It's a risky move for state and national party leaders trying to harness the power of the tea party movement without letting it spin out of their control.

Tim D'Annunzio, a congressional candidate in North Carolina's most competitive district, has run an anti-establishment campaign with vows to dismantle entire branches of the federal government. His ideas have drawn support from tea party activists, and he has raised more money from individuals than his GOP rival while also contributing more than $1 million to his own campaign.

"Mr. D'Annunzio has disqualified himself by his background, his record and his behavior," said Tom Fetzer, North Carolina's Republican Party chairman. He said the GOP embraces the tea party but doesn't believe a person with such a checkered past should be the party's nominee.

In Hoke County divorce records, his wife said in 1995 that D'Annunzio had claimed to be the Messiah, had traveled to New Jersey to raise his stepfather from the dead, believed God would drop a 1,000-mile high pyramid as the New Jerusalem on Greenland and found the Ark of the Covenant in Arizona. A doctor's evaluation the following month said D'Annunzio used marijuana almost daily, had been living with another woman for several months, had once been in drug treatment for heroin dependence and was jailed a couple times as a teenager.

The doctor concluded that his religious beliefs were not delusional. A judge wrote in a child support ruling a few years later that D'Annunzio was a self-described "religious zealot" who believed the government was the "Antichrist." The judge said he was willfully failing to make child support payments.

Oh this is good, this is really good. :lol:

- Merged into Tea Party Forum. Modbert

wait....i thought the right walked in lockstep....:eusa_whistle:

Evidently not! The GOP will be battling with the Tea Party each time a candidate is in play. I think it is hilarious! :lol:

Pull up a chiar, sit back, and enjoy the fight! Anyone want to wager which group starts wearing sidearms first? I think it will be the Tea Baggers. They are imbalanced to begin with.

sooooooooooooo its just as predicted the tea party will drain votes and money away from the gop allowing the democrats to win....

i am not sure who the bigger fools are...but i just see fools all around.

Exactly

The GOP is helpless at this point. What do they do?

hmmmm this is so risky.....nc is funny about their politics.....remember when mrs. dole said that her opponent kay hagan did not believe in god?

dole had the election pretty much in the bag then she let her ass overide her mouth .....

and lost...the voters of nc..reject the dirty tatics...

Kay Hagan for North Carolina » Kay on Dole Ad Attacking Her Christian Faith: A Fabricated, Pathetic Ad

This is going to get very interesting!

Jesse would roll over in his grave!

wait....i thought the right walked in lockstep....:eusa_whistle:

Evidently not! The GOP will be battling with the Tea Party each time a candidate is in play. I think it is hilarious! :lol:

Pull up a chiar, sit back, and enjoy the fight! Anyone want to wager which group starts wearing sidearms first? I think it will be the Tea Baggers. They are imbalanced to begin with.

i think it is a good thing....BOTH parties need a wake up call...this is what makes this country great, anyone can participate in the election process...you think its funny because you see this through extreme partisan eyes...it think it shows how strong our country is and it actually shows how strong the tea party movement is...iirc you claimed they were nothing

doesn't seem that way now does it

New Topics

Forum List

Back