Nordstrom's $425 Fake Mud Pants Look Like You Crawled Thru A Sewer

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
ordstrom-now-selling-425-mud-coated-jeans-for-people-who-want-to-pretend-they-have-a-dirty-job.png

What a perfect idea for the spoiled rich Snowfake that wants to make a statement of solidarity with the unwashed masses.

Nordstrom Now Selling $425 ‘Mud-Coated’ Jeans for People Who Want to Pretend they Have a ‘Dirty’ Job

"Heavily distressed medium-blue denim jeans in a comfortable straight-leg fit embody rugged, Americana workwear that’s seen some hard-working action with a crackled, caked-on muddy coating that shows you’re not afraid to get down and dirty."
More like pretend to get down and dirty.....

Nordstrom Now Selling $425 ‘Mud-Coated’ Jeans for People Who Want to Pretend they Have a ‘Dirty’ Job -

Reminds me of Marie Antoinette's Petit Hameau. What a bunch of idiots.

"The jeans caused widespread mockery on social media, prompting “Dirty Jobs” host Mike Rowe to says the pants “look like they have been worn by someone with a dirty job… made for people who don’t,” Rowe wrote on his Facebook account.

He added: “The Barracuda Straight Leg Jeans aren’t pants. They’re not even fashion. They’re a costume for wealthy people who see work as ironic—not iconic.”

A number of people also left a review on the item’s page, one saying: “These are great! Now that I’m unemployed I can still look employed with minimal effort.”

“Are you intending to poke fun at working class folks?” another reviewer asked."

That's a lot of money to spend just to be a poser.

ordstrom-now-selling-425-mud-coated-jeans-for-people-who-want-to-pretend-they-have-a-dirty-job.png

What a perfect idea for the spoiled rich Snowfake that wants to make a statement of solidarity with the unwashed masses.

Nordstrom Now Selling $425 ‘Mud-Coated’ Jeans for People Who Want to Pretend they Have a ‘Dirty’ Job

"Heavily distressed medium-blue denim jeans in a comfortable straight-leg fit embody rugged, Americana workwear that’s seen some hard-working action with a crackled, caked-on muddy coating that shows you’re not afraid to get down and dirty."
More like pretend to get down and dirty.....

Nordstrom Now Selling $425 ‘Mud-Coated’ Jeans for People Who Want to Pretend they Have a ‘Dirty’ Job -

all i can think of is this from Zoolander....

We really are one strange species.

I WISH i could come up with something the hoi polloi would find to be trendy. Get in, make $$ and then get out before what you are selling becomes mocked and fodder for the thrift stores.

We really are one strange species.
I WISH i could come up with something the hoi polloi would find to be trendy. Get in, make $$ and then get out before what you are selling becomes mocked and fodder for the thrift stores.
Yeah. And there's just no way to know what's going to create a spark like that, except that we know that no idea is too silly.

i wonder if i could sell my hubby overalls.....they have dirt...and that ground in look....faded...mended...damn they are worth a fortune

Forum List

Back