Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

Former UK Prime Minister Liz Truss allegedly sent a text message saying ‘it’s done’ to the US Secretary of State Antony Blinken immediately after the Nord Stream attack, according to an online commentator.
It should be recalled Russia’s defense ministry claimed on October 29 that British navy personnel blew up the Nord Stream gas pipelines last month, a claim that London said was false and designed to distract from Russian military failures in Ukraine.
The government has been urged to open an investigation into claims former Prime Minister Liz Truss’s phone was hacked while she was foreign secretary.

Former UK Prime Minister Liz Truss allegedly sent a text message saying ‘it’s done’ to the US Secretary of State Antony Blinken immediately after the Nord Stream attack, according to an online commentator.
It should be recalled Russia’s defense ministry claimed on October 29 that British navy personnel blew up the Nord Stream gas pipelines last month, a claim that London said was false and designed to distract from Russian military failures in Ukraine.
The government has been urged to open an investigation into claims former Prime Minister Liz Truss’s phone was hacked while she was foreign secretary.
Blimey I did hear them saying it was the UK and that Truss had had her phone hacked. At the same time it is a US helicopter which was seen around at the time and if she was contacting Blinkin then the US were at least in on it. I would not have thought the UK would get involved in this as it is basically harming Europe..but nowadays who knows,

Blimey I did hear them saying it was the UK and that Truss had had her phone hacked. At the same time it is a US helicopter which was seen around at the time and if she was contacting Blinkin then the US were at least in on it. I would not have thought the UK would get involved in this as it is basically harming Europe..but nowadays who knows,
Yeah, helicopters do a great job at blowing holes in pipelines under water!

Yeah, helicopters do a great job at blowing holes in pipelines under water!
Did I say they did? You are both my first suspect and that of the rest of the world, certainly till Russia started saying it was the UK. You are the only people who have profited from it, who have gained from it.

Did I say they did? You are both my first suspect and that of the rest of the world, certainly till Russia started saying it was the UK. You are the only people who have profited from it, who have gained from it.

You didn't post this:
At the same time it is a US helicopter which was seen around at the time and if she was contacting Blinkin then the US were at least in on it.

I could have sworn that you did!

You didn't post this:
At the same time it is a US helicopter which was seen around at the time and if she was contacting Blinkin then the US were at least in on it.

I could have sworn that you did!
Oh God, you are another of those people who think that what is written is saying something different to what it is. Nowhere did I say anything about helicopters blowing holes in pipelines. Being around with your helicopters, yes. Truss possibly phoning Blinken yes, but either of these two issues in themselves blowing up pipelines No. Could they have been involved. very definitely. My money would have been on it being yourselves but getting us to do it for you, yes, that one you could manage with Boris or Truss and indeed Sunak. You are the only people who benefited from this. Goodnight

Russia has handed over to the UK Ambassador in Moscow evidence of London's connection with the attack on the Black Sea Fleet base in Sevastopol. Evidence of London's connection with the attack on Sevastopol will be published soon-Russian ambassador to UK

Russia has handed over to the UK Ambassador in Moscow evidence of London's connection with the attack on the Black Sea Fleet base in Sevastopol. Evidence of London's connection with the attack on Sevastopol will be published soon-Russian ambassador to UK
These UK underwater drones are apparently the size of a torpedo.

The head of the British MI5, Ken McCallum, called the statement about London's involvement in the terrorist attack on gas pipelines "Russian aggression".
- Sir, you blew up the gas pipeline!
- This is a very aggressive statement.
- So you admit your involvement?
- This is a very aggressive question

Last edited:
Nord stream AG: Three strands of the Nord Stream gas pipeline system have been damaged Nord Stream AG: it is not yet possible to estimate when the gas transportation infrastructure will be restored Russian gas supplies via Nord Stream have been completely halted.
Danish Energy Agency puts the energy sector on orange alert, the second highest level, amid the multiple Nord Stream gas leaks.
BT: The Danish Energy Agency says that people should stay far away from the Nord Stream gas leaks: "It's life-threatening"

— Danish Newspaper Berlingske says that Danish Royal Air Force F-16s aircrafts spotted that the the sea was "bubbling" over the southeast of Bornholm island Professor Simon Pedersen "There is a risk of an massive explosion at the leak area"

German goverment "Our imagination no longer yields a scenario that is not a targeted attack." Such a suspected attack has to be carried out with special forces, for example, navy divers, or a submarine, according to the German government's assessment.
Leak hapenned on a "very strange place",miraculously ended up in international waters...Near and around Denmark, but not inside.
FdpszkIXwAM33ua

There is an unprecedented situation on the Nord Stream that requires investigation, the situation affects the energy security of an entire continent -Kremlin
The Kremlin does not exclude the possibility that a diversion occurred on the Nord Stream and Nord Stream-2 gas pipelines Now it is impossible to exclude any option until the conclusions of experts have appeared,- Dmitry Peskov stressed.

Sweden has limited the altitude of flights over the "Nord Stream" The Swedish Maritime Administration-"Appropriate warnings were sent to everyone," Recommended that the aircraft fly at an altitude of at least 1000 meters in connection with the emergency on the Nord Stream.
Danish prime minister Mette Frederiksen suspects the leaks in the Nord Stream pipelines may be caused by sabotage. "It is hard to imagine that it is accidental. We cannot rule out sabotage, but it is too early to conclude,"
Polish Prime-Minister Morawiecki: Today we faced an act of sabotage, we don't know all the details of what happened, but we see clearly that it's an act of sabotage, related to the next step of escalation of the situation in Ukraine,"

Bloomberg: Germany suspects damage to Nord Stream pipeline is the result of sabotage.
The German government does not rule out that the reason for the pressure drop in the Nord Stream pipelines could be a deliberate sabotage, the purpose of which was to create uncertainty in the European gas markets, the Spiegel newspaper reported, citing its own source.

It all comets together as we say all the time...Wall Street doesn't like long-term gas contracts between Russia end EU countires so it can make money with speculations with gas prices, because with long-term contracts there could be no price speculations...That is the main reason

November 14, 2018 17:39
Washington has once again promised to stop the Russian gas transportation project Nord Stream-2. US Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland said on November 13 that his country has the means to slow down the construction of the pipeline. The Ambassador explained this position with concern for the Europeans themselves and their security.

"When Europeans are vulnerable, the United States also becomes vulnerable. We don't want the gas to turn off in winter because of the crisis. If the EU does not understand this logic, then the US president can use many other tools that we have at our disposal, I will not list them now to stop this project," Sondland said.

The ambassador did not specify which instruments he was talking about, but added that there were many of them and that the United States had not used all of them yet, but could do so in the future.

However, it may not be necessary to resort to extreme measures, since, according to the diplomat, "more and more Europeans believe that dependence on Russian gas will be the wrong decision."

Still can’t believe he said that out loud. Potato is a menace to anything clandestine we do or consider doing.

His outrageous claim — then — sure makes it difficult for us to convincingly deny that our hands were on the Nord Stream ruptures.

President Taterhead was the conduit for ordering the bombing of the pipeline. and they lied about it placing the blame on everyone else. wouldn't that be considered terrorism? an act of war? THIS is the reason for the UFO hoax.

We have experienced a coup..a stolen election, an illegitimate president, an anti america regime bent on destruction from the inside.

You are either a total lunatic or a deranged extremists. Only in your sick dreams.

President Taterhead was the conduit for ordering the bombing of the pipeline. and they lied about it placing the blame on everyone else. wouldn't that be considered terrorism? an act of war? THIS is the reason for the UFO hoax.

We have experienced a coup..a stolen election, an illegitimate president, an anti america regime bent on destruction from the inside.

How much is Vlad paying to spread his propaganda?

New Topics

Forum List

Back