Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

Yes the explosion of the pipeline is news speculating on who it did it is not news it's a single person's opinion. If you notice the way the moderator worded his interjection about who is responsible and the way the person being interviewed responded. She distance herself from the moderator because although she was against the war, she was not pointing fingers at anyone. Thus the whole article was not news.
Please stop LYING

Putin neither NEEDS nor WANTS justification
Perhaps he does. The other day he said that any attacks inside Russia would be grounds for them using retalitory meausres, including nukes. If he can say the u.s., OR u.s money was used to blow up the pipeline, then he might claim he has justification to use such measures.

Perhaps he does. The other day he said that any attacks inside Russia would be grounds for them using retalitory meausres, including nukes. If he can say the u.s., OR u.s money was used to blow up the pipeline, then he might claim he has justification to use such measures.
No he doesn’t

What kind of further aggression?
Tactical nukes? He was on TV the other day stating that all options are on the table, including nuclear weapons.

Perhaps attacks on u.s. assets in the region? Perhaps stating that explosion was carried out by a u.s. funded ally, and thus warranting attacks on them?

Tactical nukes? He was on TV the other day stating that all options are on the table, including nuclear weapons.

Perhaps attacks on u.s. assets in the region? Perhaps stating that explosion was carried out by a u.s. funded ally, and thus warranting attacks on them?
You honestly think Putin and the Russians would bring about a nuclear war, resulting in the end of the world as we know it, over a pipeline?

You and many others do not seem to realize that neither of the pipelines was pumping natural gas. Nordstream 1 was shut down and Nordstream 2 was never started.

While the pipelines were currently transporting any gas, both were full of pressurized natural gas and could have been in operation any time the Russian chose to. The Nord Stream I is still shut off I think, but pipeline II is pretty much fucked.

While the pipelines were currently transporting any gas, both were full of pressurized natural gas and could have been in operation any time the Russian chose to. The Nord Stream I is still shut off I think, but pipeline II is pretty much fucked.

Once again you illustrate your ignorance. The Russians do not control the valves in Germany, dumbass! They cannot be placed in operation with the Germans allowing the flow of natural gas, which they will not do.

Once again you illustrate your ignorance. The Russians do not control the valves in Germany, dumbass! They cannot be placed in operation with the Germans allowing the flow of natural gas, which they will not do.

How stupid are you? The pipeline is owned and operated by Nord Stream AG, whose majority shareholder is the Russian state-owned company Gazprom.

Let me explain how pipelines work: If you don't put gas in one end, it doesn't come out the other.

If anyone is interested in hearing true stuff about this whole mess, the New York Times has done some pretty good reporting about what they are, who controls them, who benefits (both from them running and from them not running) as well as some other stuff.

And..............most of what the Admiral Rockwell Tory has said is correct by the way. If you have been on these boards for a bit of time, you would know that saying the Admiral is correct is not something I say often, as we generally fight with each other. But, when someone is telling facts, ya gotta acknowledge it, and so far, the Admiral has been correct on just about everything he's said on this thread so far.

Here's the link if anyone is interested...................

How stupid are you? The pipeline is owned and operated by Nord Stream AG, whose majority shareholder is the Russian state-owned company Gazprom.

Let me explain how pipelines work: If you don't put gas in one end, it doesn't come out the other.
The Russians were not putting gas in the pipeline dumbass! It was pressurized to prevent corrosion and other damage, but none was being sent to Germany, idiot!

If anyone is interested in hearing true stuff about this whole mess, the New York Times has done some pretty good reporting about what they are, who controls them, who benefits (both from them running and from them not running) as well as some other stuff.

And..............most of what the Admiral Rockwell Tory has said is correct by the way. If you have been on these boards for a bit of time, you would know that saying the Admiral is correct is not something I say often, as we generally fight with each other. But, when someone is telling facts, ya gotta acknowledge it, and so far, the Admiral has been correct on just about everything he's said on this thread so far.

Here's the link if anyone is interested...................

Truth from NYT? That's funny.

New Topics

Forum List

Back