Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

My post#144:
OK, shit for brains! Where did I say the pipelines were not pressurized? The Germans shut off Nordstream 1. Nordstream 2 was never placed in operation because Putin invaded Ukraine.

I never said "pressurized".

You really need to keep better track of your bullshit.
You first

That is a gif. not a still photo you posted. It appears to be from when he was VP, judging by the hair on the top of his head. What is the source?
I don't know the source. I'm commenting on it and the past references to his body doubles. If you remember Kamala had one show up for her on the campaign...small venue.

I wouldn't have believed there might be body doubles until i saw that gif. Yes and i apologize...i wrote photo rather than gif. The whole face thing just is not right.

Didn't Joe say he would if Putin brought tanks into Ukraine?... he did and so did people in his administration....
I think it was Tommy Lee Jones and Gary Busey.
oct-09-1992-hollywood-ca-usa-tommy-lee-jones-as-william-stranix-and-F6FREC.jpg

Too bad we exiled Steven Seagal to Russia or he could save the day

it's good when there is a long-term propaganda about incompetent Russians, evil Russians, and omnipotent Russians.... Any kind of russian, depending on the needs of propaganda.
The main thing is that the population remains stupid. To do this, we will inspire them, that there are 57 genders and sexual perversions are the norm and even a matter of pride.
After that, to inspire idiots with anything about russians is a piece of cake.
Your propaganda is now out of date, there are currently 73 genders and none of them are perverted like you are.

Dude.................your own link says that his claims were denounced by other officials................

Poland’s Secretary of State, Stanisław Żaryn, denounced Sikorki’s claim on Twitter as “Russian #propaganda,” calling it “a smear campaign against Poland, the US and Ukraine, accusing the West of aggression against #NS1 and #NS2. Authenticating the Russian lies at this particular moment jeopardizes the security of Poland. What an act of gross irresponsibility!”

That FORMER defense minister (who is lower ranking than a Secretary of State) was denounced as parroting Russian propaganda by the CURRENT Secretary of State for Poland. And, the SoS said that the former defense ministers claim was a smear campaign against Western countries and for Russia.

Shit...............you can find idiots here in America who will support Putin if it makes Biden look bad.

Nobody needs to make Border Killings *Joe look bad. He’s quickly becoming the worst president in history all on his own.

I'll say that I don't think Biden meant he was going to blow up nord in that Presser, but, it doesn't matter. He was asked to clarify what he meant, and he responded with essentially 'don't worry, well do it'. That sends a bad signal. That is enough for putin to use as propaganda in his country, to justify escalation.

I'll say that I don't think Biden meant he was going to blow up nord in that Presser, but, it doesn't matter. He was asked to clarify what he meant, and he responded with essentially 'don't worry, well do it'. That sends a bad signal. That is enough for putin to use as propaganda in his country, to justify escalation.
It was already shut down! Why blow it up, unless you are Russia and want to promote a false flag attack?

Putin neither NEEDS nor WANTS justification

My post#144:
OK, shit for brains! Where did I say the pipelines were not pressurized? The Germans shut off Nordstream 1. Nordstream 2 was never placed in operation because Putin invaded Ukraine.

I never said "pressurized".

You really need to keep better track of your bullshit.
You still here?

How cute

Forum List

Back