Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

OK, shit for brains! Where did I say the pipelines were not pressurized? The Germans shut off Nordstream 1. Nordstream 2 was never placed in operation because Putin invaded Ukraine.

I have seen this on numerous sources. Are you moron's blind or just made up your mind already?
God damn you just love to be a fuckwad.

Diddle yourself. I got better things to do.

OK, shit for brains! Where did I say the pipelines were not pressurized? The Germans shut off Nordstream 1. Nordstream 2 was never placed in operation because Putin invaded Ukraine.

I have seen this on numerous sources. Are you moron's blind or just made up your mind already?
OK fuckwad sam...

This is a big problem for us because, firstly, both lines of Nord Stream 2 are filled with gas – the entire system is ready to pump gas, and the gas is very expensive,” Peskov said.

“Now the gas is flying off into the air,” he added

Argue with Russia

OK fuckwad sam...

This is a big problem for us because, firstly, both lines of Nord Stream 2 are filled with gas – the entire system is ready to pump gas, and the gas is very expensive,” Peskov said.

“Now the gas is flying off into the air,” he added

Argue with Russia
It is apparent you cannot read for comprehension. I told you the lines were filled.

All the Russkis have to do is not open the valves nor pressurize the lines further.

Russia over-pressurized the line ... to alter public opinion in Europe? ... then it's terrorism ... or is it because of, you know, Russians? ... then it's incompetence, this is Russia we're taking about here ... let's not get carried away with our suspicions ...

russia russia russia

*yawn* :rolleyes:

It is apparent you cannot read for comprehension. I told you the lines were filled.

All the Russkis have to do is not open the valves nor pressurize the lines further.
You said pressurized.

You really need to keep better track of your bullshit.

Fuckwad.

I did. I saw a YouTube video of Biden running his yapper!
the still photo. You didn't see that?? I'll post it

1664407896124.png

You said pressurized.

Fuckwad.

My post#144:

I never said "pressurized".

New Topics

Forum List

Back