What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

OP
Ringo

Ringo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Former UK Prime Minister Liz Truss allegedly sent a text message saying ‘it’s done’ to the US Secretary of State Antony Blinken immediately after the Nord Stream attack, according to an online commentator.
It should be recalled Russia’s defense ministry claimed on October 29 that British navy personnel blew up the Nord Stream gas pipelines last month, a claim that London said was false and designed to distract from Russian military failures in Ukraine.
The government has been urged to open an investigation into claims former Prime Minister Liz Truss’s phone was hacked while she was foreign secretary.

alexa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Former UK Prime Minister Liz Truss allegedly sent a text message saying ‘it’s done’ to the US Secretary of State Antony Blinken immediately after the Nord Stream attack, according to an online commentator.
It should be recalled Russia’s defense ministry claimed on October 29 that British navy personnel blew up the Nord Stream gas pipelines last month, a claim that London said was false and designed to distract from Russian military failures in Ukraine.
The government has been urged to open an investigation into claims former Prime Minister Liz Truss’s phone was hacked while she was foreign secretary.
Blimey I did hear them saying it was the UK and that Truss had had her phone hacked. At the same time it is a US helicopter which was seen around at the time and if she was contacting Blinkin then the US were at least in on it. I would not have thought the UK would get involved in this as it is basically harming Europe..but nowadays who knows,

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Blimey I did hear them saying it was the UK and that Truss had had her phone hacked. At the same time it is a US helicopter which was seen around at the time and if she was contacting Blinkin then the US were at least in on it. I would not have thought the UK would get involved in this as it is basically harming Europe..but nowadays who knows,
Yeah, helicopters do a great job at blowing holes in pipelines under water!

alexa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, helicopters do a great job at blowing holes in pipelines under water!
Did I say they did? You are both my first suspect and that of the rest of the world, certainly till Russia started saying it was the UK. You are the only people who have profited from it, who have gained from it.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did I say they did? You are both my first suspect and that of the rest of the world, certainly till Russia started saying it was the UK. You are the only people who have profited from it, who have gained from it.

You didn't post this:
At the same time it is a US helicopter which was seen around at the time and if she was contacting Blinkin then the US were at least in on it.

I could have sworn that you did!

alexa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You didn't post this:
At the same time it is a US helicopter which was seen around at the time and if she was contacting Blinkin then the US were at least in on it.

I could have sworn that you did!
Oh God, you are another of those people who think that what is written is saying something different to what it is. Nowhere did I say anything about helicopters blowing holes in pipelines. Being around with your helicopters, yes. Truss possibly phoning Blinken yes, but either of these two issues in themselves blowing up pipelines No. Could they have been involved. very definitely. My money would have been on it being yourselves but getting us to do it for you, yes, that one you could manage with Boris or Truss and indeed Sunak. You are the only people who benefited from this. Goodnight

OP
Ringo

Ringo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Russia has handed over to the UK Ambassador in Moscow evidence of London's connection with the attack on the Black Sea Fleet base in Sevastopol. Evidence of London's connection with the attack on Sevastopol will be published soon-Russian ambassador to UK

badger2

Gold Member
Reaction score
Russia has handed over to the UK Ambassador in Moscow evidence of London's connection with the attack on the Black Sea Fleet base in Sevastopol. Evidence of London's connection with the attack on Sevastopol will be published soon-Russian ambassador to UK
These UK underwater drones are apparently the size of a torpedo.

OP
Ringo

Ringo

Gold Member
Reaction score

OP
Ringo

Ringo

Gold Member
Reaction score
The head of the British MI5, Ken McCallum, called the statement about London's involvement in the terrorist attack on gas pipelines "Russian aggression".
- Sir, you blew up the gas pipeline!
- This is a very aggressive statement.
- So you admit your involvement?
- This is a very aggressive question

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List