Nord Stream 2 has appeared to have stopped leaking

Nord Stream 2 has appeared to have stopped leaking​

Of course it has stopped leaking, all the gas that was in the pipe has leaked out to the surface. There was finite gas in the pipe and the source had been cut off by Putin a month earlier. Doesn't change the fact that all that gas, 80X more active than CO2, has all been leaked into the air, not to mention the marine damage.

Still, the incompetent Sippy Cup still threatened the pipeline previously, right??
Did he say, "Blow it Up". Nope.
He said he was going to end it, and then an advanced nation used covert means to blow it up.

Trump said "We're going to March on down to the Capitol, and I'll be there with you".

Does that ^^^^^ mean he inciting an insurrection and giving commands to the Kkkult? Curious.

Trump said "We're going to March on down to the Capitol, and I'll be there with you".

Does that ^^^^^ mean he inciting an insurrection and giving commands to the Kkkult? Curious.
Not sure what you are arguing about. I never said Biden said we were going to blow it up.

And you know Trump said remain peaceful. He never said "go into the building and put your feet up on Pelosi's desk while Chubaka does chants in the Senate chamber." LOL.

Well, as everyone can see, Biden has no 'goddamn sense.'
The only reason why you guys harp on that is because you can’t defend the embarrassing, 9 year old level word salad that comes from Trump every time he opens his mouth.

You’re obviously trying to imply Biden did this. Of course, the reason why you are being so subtle is because you know how ridiculous it would be to say out loud. Why would Biden do this? What would he get out of it? You have no idea. You have no idea how to answer those questions. Tucker Carlson said it so naturally you believe it 100% because you can’t think for yourself.

Who else has a reason?

Who else has a reason?
Ukraine. Any anti-Russian terrorist from around the world. But there’s no evidence of that as I’m sure you’re going to say. Of course then you would have to admit there is no evidence Biden did it lol. You people have terrible fucking critical thinking skills.

Ukraine. Any anti-Russian terrorist from around the world. But there’s no evidence of that as I’m sure you’re going to say. Of course then you would have to admit there is no evidence Biden did it lol. You people have terrible fucking critical thinking skills.

Did I say there was?
You have to admit biden has the only real motive.

NO...................

The hot gas line is STILL leaking!!!!

joe-17-agressively-talking-biden-acegif.gif

Who else has a reason?
This is an informative non-paritsan article on the subject.

US and Ukraine have the most to benefit. Finland and the Baltics are two other candidates, as discussed in the article.

Poof. There went Russia's leverage over Europe this Winter.

This is an informative non-paritsan article on the subject.

US and Ukraine have the most to benefit. Finland and the Baltics are two other candidates, as discussed in the article.

Poof. There went Russia's leverage over Europe this Winter.

With all the false flags we experience these days it makes it even harder to figure out who's responsible.

Has the Biden administration officially blamed Russia for blowing up their own shit?

Forum List

Back