Nord Stream 2 has appeared to have stopped leaking

What, specifically, did Biden say about the pipeline? Give me the quote in full context.
It's just like Leo123 said.

1664659797080.png

Video of Biden saying it here:
Short and sweet, followed by an devious smirk.

This is too sensitive a subject to speculate. It could have been anyone, possibly even an oil rich country who is taking advantage of the situation and the expected allegations against the U.S.

The propagandist media wants you to believe this and flush your common sense down the toilet, which you have done!

Of course one can speculate.

Qui Bono?

Sure as heck not Putin.

There are plenty people with a motive, even if that motive is to hurt the U.S.

The issue with such highly publicized sabotage is that the most likely candidate is often least likely to do so. This could hurt the E.U as well, so it seems unlikely the U.S would have done it. If they did, they certainly won't admit it and I have to wonder if it was poorly thought out, unless the message was "you continue to annex territory and this is what we can do without any notice".

That's the only motive I can see for this being the Americans.

It's just like Leo123 said.

View attachment 704153

Video of Biden saying it here:
Short and sweet, followed by an devious smirk.
Lol this has absolutely nothing to do with destroying it. God you people are stupid.

And SomeHow you believe that Biden ordered this ^^^^^
You are really dumb.

Supply of What Leo?
We no longer have What Leo?

Fuckstains on the team trump Kkkult.
Do NOT understand that you can't prove a Negative.
How stupid are you lil' Kidd?

It works like this.........
Investigate, find out WHO did it.

This is why I despise Tucker, because he is inciting this nonsense, and the Kkkult is deep with ignorance. Thus very gullible.

Still, the incompetent Sippy Cup still threatened the pipeline previously, right??

Biden said he would end the pipeline. Pipeline is blown up. Seems logical that Biden did it. I can't think of anyone else, including Putin, that said such a thing.
It’s the only explanation that makes any sense. Putin isn’t going to sabotage his cash cow. The only benefit to this would be for the U.S. if our leadership had any brains.

Lol this has absolutely nothing to do with destroying it. God you people are stupid

He said he was going to end it, and then an advanced nation used covert means to blow it up.

The rest is deduction or plausibility. Facts are that Russia invaded and now the pipeline is ended. Please try to follow along and skip the childish insults.

You asked for context. I knew where it was, so I tried to help you.

It’s the only explanation that makes any sense. Putin isn’t going to sabotage his cash cow. The only benefit to this would be for the U.S. if our leadership had any brains.

I am not saying Putin did it, but he is former KGB, he understands false flags and efforts to drive a wedge between the U.S and other countries.

As I said, let's not be too hasty, spycraft is tricky business.

He said he was going to end it, and then an advanced nation used covert means to blow it up.

The rest is deduction or plausibility. Please try to follow along and skip the childish insults.
I really can’t help it because you’re all so dense. Let’s actually put the events in context. You ready? Biden said this on 2/7. Then on 2/22, Germany shut the program down. That is obviously what he meant by ending it. He wouldn’t arbitrarily damage it months later lol. It makes no goddamn sense.

You’re obviously trying to imply Biden did this. Of course, the reason why you are being so subtle is because you know how ridiculous it would be to say out loud. Why would Biden do this? What would he get out of it? You have no idea. You have no idea how to answer those questions. Tucker Carlson said it so naturally you believe it 100% because you can’t think for yourself.
Everything Biden has done has been for the globalists. So why wouldn't he be involved? The globalists want a regime change in Russia. Peace could have been attained. But the architects of fear and the merchants of war are with us always.

I really can’t help it because you’re all so dense. Let’s actually put the events in context. You ready? Biden said this on 2/7. Then on 2/22, Germany shut the program down. That is obviously what he meant by ending it. He wouldn’t arbitrarily damage it months later lol. It makes no goddamn sense.
Did you not watch the video?

The tanks had not yet rolled into Ukraine, Mr. Calendar.

Everything Biden has done has been for the globalists. So why wouldn't he be involved? The globalists want a regime change in Russia. Peace could have been attained. But the architects of fear and the merchants of war are with us always.
Just because you make up brand new logic in your head that SOUNDS like it makes sense to you does not mean it is actually true.

Looks like they were able to shut off the source and stop the leak from the sabotage, but repair is going to be rough.

This really worked out in the favor of the US. WOW! Very lucky and convenient for the US!
Lucky??? It has established that civilian infrastructure is open season, we shall see how fortuitous folks think it once Russian subs start severing deep sea cables and pipelines.... As to the cessation of flow, that is because the excess which was within the pipeline has now expended itself, the pipelines were already shutdown by Russia! :wink:

Did you not watch the video?

The tanks had not yet rolled into Ukraine, Mr. Calendar.
What difference does that make? When Biden said this, the pipeline was running. He wanted to end it. Weeks later that happened. It doesn’t get simpler than that.

Well, as everyone can see, Biden has no 'goddamn sense.'

Forum List

Back