NORAD - Cheyenne Mountain sealed up

If anybody in this country ever paid attention in school, they would know the difference in a geometric growth rate and an exponential growth rate. I have yet to see a single person EVER get it right.
We have good news on the horizen. University of pitburg have a vaccine in the testing stage and Stanford has an antibody test. Other antibodies of those who have already recovered could soon be helping others. There is hope and i pray we get this thing under control and go on to have a great summer.

It is NEVER going away and there can never be a vaccine for a VIRUS that ahs already mutated as of a few days ago 40 times.. THIS IS HERE FOREVER it is a BIOLOGICAL WEAPON this is your invisible 911 yes the virus is real yes it will kill you ----the rest went over hte populations head until we wake up bitch and complain over all the rihts we LOST then and here again it will be the same only 200 x's worse don't worry whatever you think is a conspiracy lmfao oh u won't have a chance to deny it when htis thing blow wide open.

YOU ALL AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!! THERE IS A HUGE SHOW COMING WE KEEP TELLING YOU ALL!!

They're coming for you LOL.
Mainland China reported 30 new coronavirus cases on Saturday, up from 19 a day earlier as the number of cases involving travellers from abroad as well as local transmissions increased, highlighting the difficulty in stamping out the outbreak.
Well I guess we will see. I hope you are wrong.

I wish we were -------- Just have to pay close close attention it happens under false waves of BS often. Also, if the virus doesn't get us roped in the Economy will either way . Rope us into Gov. control.
Well if it is that timem I have been preping and I am old.Had a full life. I think I have some more coming. We will see , I currently just do not feel as scared as I should be from just the economic impact of the work we have missed so far. I normally feel more anxious in times of strife than I do now. IDK maybe so much has happened in the past decade I am just numb to it.

1586097342023.png

1586097648420.png

If anybody in this country ever paid attention in school, they would know the difference in a geometric growth rate and an exponential growth rate. I have yet to see a single person EVER get it right.
We have good news on the horizen. University of pitburg have a vaccine in the testing stage and Stanford has an antibody test. Other antibodies of those who have already recovered could soon be helping others. There is hope and i pray we get this thing under control and go on to have a great summer.

It is NEVER going away and there can never be a vaccine for a VIRUS that ahs already mutated as of a few days ago 40 times.. THIS IS HERE FOREVER it is a BIOLOGICAL WEAPON this is your invisible 911 yes the virus is real yes it will kill you ----the rest went over hte populations head until we wake up bitch and complain over all the rihts we LOST then and here again it will be the same only 200 x's worse don't worry whatever you think is a conspiracy lmfao oh u won't have a chance to deny it when htis thing blow wide open.

YOU ALL AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!! THERE IS A HUGE SHOW COMING WE KEEP TELLING YOU ALL!!

They're coming for you LOL.
Mainland China reported 30 new coronavirus cases on Saturday, up from 19 a day earlier as the number of cases involving travellers from abroad as well as local transmissions increased, highlighting the difficulty in stamping out the outbreak.
Well I guess we will see. I hope you are wrong.

I wish we were -------- Just have to pay close close attention it happens under false waves of BS often. Also, if the virus doesn't get us roped in the Economy will either way . Rope us into Gov. control.
Well if it is that timem I have been preping and I am old.Had a full life. I think I have some more coming. We will see , I currently just do not feel as scared as I should be from just the economic impact of the work we have missed so far. I normally feel more anxious in times of strife than I do now. IDK maybe so much has happened in the past decade I am just numb to it.

Yes I can see that they have dragged this bs out for so so long we often to get to a point of saying the hell with it whatever happens happens and we get tired of paddling on so much bs that seems un stoppable. Either way you be safe stock up best you can and take care of you and yours.

They didn't do this with the H1N1 virus. And so are they saying that this is the only way to keep from being infected? It is to lock ourselves up into a bunker.
This is all a hoax and they know it. But why are they going along with the program? If it were a true pandemic. The Dems will not be politicizing it. For some reason they are behaving as if they are immune from it.
I'm not in the military, and I'm not worry at all.

[/QUOTE]

They are locked in because NORAD is US and Canada joint venture of Air defense command. Trying to keep 1000 people healthy so NORAD doesn't go down. We need them. Need them 9/11 to but they were told to stand down.

I was inside Cheyene Mountain 1974 during my USAF stint. I was Air Defense Command, NORAD.

It's a pretty awesome place. Pics don't do the blast doors justice, they are massive. The coil springs they talk of are HUGE! In 74 they has supplies for 3 months.

One issue I see is it uses outside ventilation, disguised however. But still open to the outside.

They didn't do this with the H1N1 virus. And so are they saying that this is the only way to keep from being infected? It is to lock ourselves up into a bunker.
This is all a hoax and they know it. But why are they going along with the program? If it were a true pandemic. The Dems will not be politicizing it. For some reason they are behaving as if they are immune from it.
I'm not in the military, and I'm not worry at all.

They are locked in because NORAD is US and Canada joint venture of Air defense command. Trying to keep 1000 people healthy so NORAD doesn't go down. We need them. Need them 9/11 to but they were told to stand down.

I was inside Cheyene Mountain 1974 during my USAF stint. I was Air Defense Command, NORAD.

It's a pretty awesome place. Pics don't do the blast doors justice, they are massive. The coil springs they talk of are HUGE! In 74 they has supplies for 3 months.

One issue I see is it uses outside ventilation, disguised however. But still open to the outside.
[/QUOTE]

It draws air from outside but goes through multiple scrubbers and I would not be the slightest bit surprised if it has anti biological warfare defenses we don't know anything about.

It draws air from outside but goes through multiple scrubbers and I would not be the slightest bit surprised if it has anti biological warfare defenses we don't know anything about.

Good point, by now I am sure it has been improved. In 74 there wasn't stuff we got now.

NORAD - Cheyenne Mountain sealed up

Over 1000 US Military personnel are now sealed up in the mountain. These soldiers have been tested for COVID-19 and all are negative. This is our command and control center for all US FORCES.

FOX just reported that all command and control of US forces has been handed to NORAD command to keep us safe with staff who are not affected by COVID-19. We just observed how fast a Nuclear Aircraft Carrier was brought down and they want no part of it...

Everything points to very bad weeks ahead...

We just observed how fast a Nuclear Aircraft Carrier was brought down and they want no part of it...

The aircraft carrier was brought down by a hysterical captain who was not fit for command

Forum List

Back