Nope it is not Demons

I love them! They are so cute.
Nope, they are demons, trust me.
That would be our new weed eater Charlie. He even has those demon type horns. Even though he can give adorable expressions.
goat?
Yup. Sweet little two year whether but with a onery streak when he doesn't get his way. He was raised bottle fed but got to be too much to handle for the older couple that owned him; so a friend got him and brought him to me.

Will he continue as the weedeater or become stew???
As long as we have him he will be a weed eater (unless things got really desperate food wise). I wasn't going to take him to keep (just a few days to get some larger weeds out) but Rod fell in love with him right off first time he saw him; so he's one of the permanent pets here now like the dogs and some of the poultry (our hens and Curly the Sebastopol). We just were not set up to hold large farm animals so we need to get some sort of barn fixed for him before winter hits or Jim said he'd take him for the winter to live with his girls in their barn and goat lot. I'd rather keep him here because he is a sweetie and his personality may change if we leave him for all winter with Jim. Kinda like children, "You just left me, bahhh". I told Jim just in case we might wanna do a baby/goat sitting once in awhile to get him used to going to the sitters...lol

I love them! They are so cute.
From what the nature guys are telling Jim they are a rare find these days. Not many old style barns left for them to be hatch out in. I added a note to the video that they were born in a deer blind.

Took me awhile to figure out how to get the darn thing uploaded as it would play on my old computer correctly.

The wildlife is known to be diminishing, quickly, and wild creatures of nature, birds and others, are not being seen now in the country like they were in earlier generations, as older people are realizing when they recall the earlier times.

New Topics

Forum List

Back