None of the above

lawrence4201

Rookie
Sep 11, 2011
Today is Patriot Day.

I reread a prayer by Father Mychal, The NYFD Chaplin, found dead in the rubble of the Twin Tower on 9/11. He was found bending over the body of a fallen firefighter, giving him the last rites.

His prayer has become my life.

“Lord, take me where you want me to go,
Let me meet who you want me to meet;
Tell me what you want me to say, and
Please, keep me out of Your way.”
Father Mychal

I ran across this website as I was browsing after returning from a memorial service for 9/11. So, I went where I was told to go. And this letter is to meet you who I was told to meet. Let our joint destiny be that we do mighty deeds together, to rebuild our beloved country.

Today is a day that we remember all of our fallen brother and sisters, and the mightiest symbols of our great nation.
But today we also remember that from the wreckage of the towers, we are rebuilding our country. But in the shock of sorrow and pain, we have not paid attention to the election of our leaders. We can remedy the oversight, by supporting a campaign to include a line on every ballet for any office that reads

NONE OF THE ABOVE

Connect me if you agree, and want to become part of rebuilding the glory of America, the greatest nation in the land.

Today is Patriot Day.

I reread a prayer by Father Mychal, The NYFD Chaplin, found dead in the rubble of the Twin Tower on 9/11. He was found bending over the body of a fallen firefighter, giving him the last rites.

Father Mychal

I ran across this website as I was browsing after returning from a memorial service for 9/11. So, I went where I was told to go. And this letter is to meet you who I was told to meet. Let our joint destiny be that we do mighty deeds together, to rebuild our beloved country.

Today is a day that we remember all of our fallen brother and sisters, and the mightiest symbols of our great nation.
But today we also remember that from the wreckage of the towers, we are rebuilding our country. But in the shock of sorrow and pain, we have not paid attention to the election of our leaders. We can remedy the oversight, by supporting a campaign to include a line on every ballet for any office that reads

NONE OF THE ABOVE

Connect me if you agree, and want to become part of rebuilding the glory of America, the greatest nation in the land.

Beautiful prayer and welcome aboard, Lawrence.

But, PLEASE don't ruin their memories by tying politics to this day.

:eusa_shhh:

Today is Patriot Day.

Father Mychal

NONE OF THE ABOVE

Welcome to USMB, lawrence4201, and thank you for sharing your inspirational quote by Father Mychal. Welcome aboard. :)

wewcome, but what are the qualifications to be " the greatest nation " ?It's a multicultural " communities. right ?

Today is Patriot Day.

Father Mychal

NONE OF THE ABOVE

Welcome.

Please don't politicize 9/11. No party or group of individuals owns the grief of our nation.

I kind of agree with the 'None of the Above' campaign. I like a protest vote. :eusa_angel:

Today is Patriot Day.

Father Mychal

NONE OF THE ABOVE

Welcome.

Please don't politicize 9/11. No party or group of individuals owns the grief of our nation.

I kind of agree with the 'None of the Above' campaign. I like a protest vote. :eusa_angel:

Would the incumbent win by default, in that case??

:eek:

Forum List

Back