Non-whites need to learn how to act when police kill one of their people. Us white folks don't riot and protest

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
They need to stop acting like fools just 'cause a cop kills one of them. Maybe they could learn from white folks how to behave like civilized people when this happen. Take the Tony Timpa situation as an example. The cops killed him, but we didn't go crazy. We understand that sometimes some people need to die, and we trust the decisions/actions made by police. I know if Tony or this George guy was a member of my family, I would 100% support the police if they died the way they did. I do this because I know it's the right thing to do.

They need to stop acting like fools just 'cause a cop kills one of them. Maybe they could learn from white folks how to behave like civilized people when this happen. Take the Tony Timpa situation as an example. The cops killed him, but we didn't go crazy. We understand that sometimes some people need to die, and we trust the decisions/actions made by police. I know if Tony or this George guy was a member of my family, I would 100% support the police if they died the way they did. I do this because I know it's the right thing to do.

Piss poor shit stir

Which gives the pigs more incentive to do as they please.

Which gives the pigs more incentive to do as they please.

Law enforcement are not "pigs" you lowlife scum.

Piss poor shit stir

I am not stirring anything. I think being killed by police for not resisting is one of the most patriotic things an American can do for their country.

When your own actions require the presents of police officers there is always a chance that things can go poorly very fast....don't do things that will get the cops called on you...because there is an inherent risk to that....no matter what color your skin happens to be.....

When your own actions require the presents of police officers there is always a chance that things can go poorly very fast....don't do things that will get the cops called on you...because there is an inherent risk to that....no matter what color your skin happens to be.....
When are cops a present?

And when you are met by the police, if you dont want to die, start by being respectful and not acting like an Amish

When are cops a present?
Think he meant "presence"

When are cops a present?
Present as in attendance...or here...or on the scene....my bad...

When are cops a present?
Think he meant "presence"

Present as in attendance...or here...or on the scene....my bad I should have said presence...

White people don't do stupid stuff? I saw a news report where it showed 2 black girls recording 3 white girls spray painting "black lives matter" on the sides of shops. The black girls told the white girls that they shouldn't be doing that since it was supposed to be a peaceful protest.

I call bullshit on the OP.

I think the point is (in this thread) that if these riot tactics are acceptable to remedy the BLM cause? Why are these tactics also not acceptable to further any other case?

Maybe pro-lifers and anti-aborts need to take to the streets in force too?

I like free shit like shoes, stereos and liquor as much as the next guy does.

I didn't realize that the pigs gave away presents.

And when you are met by the police, if you dont want to die, start by being respectful and not acting like an Amish
Or do just as Chris Rock suggests!!!
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

I didn't realize that the pigs gave away presents.
You have presents?

Forum List

Back