Non US Citizens do not have the right to vote

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
My hope is that non US citizens here in country do not attempt to vote in Tuesday's election. Non US citizens should observe that this is a privilege reserved for citizens of the United States. Any attempt, successful or not, to vote in US Elections as a non citizen shows a blatant disrespect for the law of the Land and autonomy of a Nation.

If a non US Citizen feels so compelled and strongly to vote in US Elections, then he/she should take steps towards becoming a US Citizen.

My hope is that non US citizens here in country do not attempt to vote in Tuesday's election. Non US citizens should observe that this is a privilege reserved for citizens of the United States. Any attempt, successful or not, to vote in US Elections as a non citizen shows a blatant disrespect for the law of the Land and autonomy of a Nation.

If a non US Citizen feels so compelled and strongly to vote in US Elections, then he/she should take steps towards becoming a US Citizen.
mind you Left I'm surprised any one would want to vote this time,with the awful choices this election.steve

I'm from the Democratic Republic of Somewhere Else and I voted five times yesterday and will vote 10 times tomorrow.

the idea that illegal immigrants would risk going to jail in order to vote, is enormously stupid and shows the idiocy childishness and racial hatred that today's republican party represents

mind you Left I'm surprised any one would want to vote this time,with the awful choices this election.steve

Regardless, non citizens worldwide seek to have an impact or influence on the outcome of US Elections. Non Citizens voting should not be a means or consideration to do so.

Regardless, non citizens worldwide seek to have an impact or influence on the outcome of US Elections. Non Citizens voting should not be a means or consideration to do so.
lol wat? do you have any proof for these claims, or are you just pulling them out of your ass?

'My hope is that non US citizens here in country do not attempt to vote in Tuesday's election.'

Good luck with that.

The President of the United States just 'invited' millions of illegals to violate the US Constitution and Rule of Law, to take part in helping the DNC STEAL the 2016 Presidential election, to once and for all eliminate any threat of deportation, to secure an open border through which their family and friends can enter the US, and to secure LOTS more 'free shit' at tax payer expense.

Pardon me if I don't share your optimism.

the idea that illegal immigrants would risk going to jail in order to vote, is enormously stupid and shows the idiocy childishness and racial hatred that today's republican party represents

The fallacy in your retort at the core can be identified right at the beginning. Namely, illegal immigrants risk going to jail from the inception. Namely, one breaks the laws in bypassing immigration regulations entering this country. You get away with that, you can do anything as it pertains to immigration regulation. Regarding racial hatred, what is do racially hating about wanting to restrict voting to US Citizens? Where did race come into that before you artificially injected it?

Forum List

Back