NON Stop

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
today on the liberal tv.. big ed is just a screaming cause democwats go on Fox News,, "it just aggravated progressives to no end" now tell us again who is inciting whom? or is it who? :eusa_eh:

I don't think it is both sides. I think it is the left. They have been demonizing people and institutions non stop for a long time now.. there will never be an end to it.

just recently Wall Street, the banks, Insurance and Toyota,, wonder who and what is next, can't wait to find out..

I don't think it is both sides. I think it is the left. They have been demonizing people and institutions non stop for a long time now.. there will never be an end to it.

just recently Wall Street, the banks, Insurance and Toyota,, wonder who and what is next, can't wait to find out..

... and the right has been pure as the driven snow.

deflection attempt number one.

Here's number 2:

Who's ed?

Ed

mred.gif

Both sides have done it in different ways on different issues Willow.
Yes the left seems to take it further than the right as of late but both are guilty.

Both sides have done it in different ways on different issues Willow.
Yes the left seems to take it further than the right as of late but both are guilty.

With all the talk about revolution and civil war from the right and the treatment of the words "liberal" and "progressive" like they are four letter words I find it laughable for someone to claim that the left are somehow worse lately.

still going,, all day,, non stop,,, it is truly amazing.. to see. :lol::lol::lol: ed is gonna have a conniption. he had dingle on to feign innocence about his "control the people" remark.. poor wittle innocent dingle.

My, my, poor little Willow. Your side lost, and are acting like fools and vandals.

This is just the start. President Obama's polls are already improving. Should the economy improve significantly this year, and he also succeed in imposing some much needed regulations on Wall Street and the Banks, we may see a bigger majority of Dems in the Congress and Senate in 2010.

All I watched on the tube today was a Stargate rerun.

The brightness control for the TV is the power switch.

My, my, poor little Willow. Your side lost, and are acting like fools and vandals.

This is just the start. President Obama's polls are already improving. Should the economy improve significantly this year, and he also succeed in imposing some much needed regulations on Wall Street and the Banks, we may see a bigger majority of Dems in the Congress and Senate in 2010.

Another "your side, my side" post. Do you honestly believe that either side has your best interests in mind? If you do, more power to you. I trust neither side, as the main purpose of a politician is to gain more and more power. Choosing sides gives them this power as it weakens the peoples. A divided America (and boy are we divided), creates a smoke screen for politicians to push their agenda and continue with wasteful spending. Wouldn't you agree that neither side has a lock on that. I find it hard to believe we are so partisan as to lose our voice just so we can state "you lost" or "we won"......have any of we, the people really won with this division in America?

Forum List

Back