Non-Darwinian Wordle

Evil is represented by evil acts.
The Evil of Those Who Turn These Humanoids Loose Is an Even Greater Capital Offense

We must punish not only the crime, but the criminality of the subhuman who would do such a thing. All felons must be executed on their first conviction, which is hardly ever their "First Offense," as the viciously lying lawmakers make it appear to be.

You have some esoteric idea of evil which I think is misplaced. There are no Satans lurking about. Humans are a mixture of greed and cooperation and coupled with human emotion, we're capable of both great harm and great benevolence.
Can you explain this nature? What in our 'evolutionary' past has imparted this confused mentality, which is found nowhere else in nature? It's 2022 and science still can't figure out what the Bible has said from the beginning. Of course, God did say that he (as well as the devil) has blinded most of mankind to the truth.

Last edited:
The Evil of Those Who Turn These Humanoids Loose Is an Even Greater Capital Offense

We must punish not only the crime, but the criminality of the subhuman who would do such a thing. All felons must be executed on their first conviction, which is hardly ever their "First Offense," as the viciously lying lawmakers make it appear to be.
Good point.

Why They Wanted to Burn Galileo at the Stake

In Joshua 10, God stops the Sun from moving to lengthen the day for the Hebrews army to exterminate the Arab savages. But if he were a god, he'd know that the Sun is practically stationary and he would have instead kept the Earth from revolving so it wouldn't turn away from the sunlight.
Perhaps that's what he did. It may have been parsed the way it was so the event wouldn't confuse the writers. Man wasn't yet ready for the fact that the earth revolved around the sun.

How are these "truths" undiscoverable by man when man, (men), wrote the bible?

The Bible didn't magically appear out of nowhere by supernatural means. None of the authors of the Bible ever identified taking notes as the gods spoke to them and no gods put their signature on an original manuscript.
If so, they were the smartest of all who ever lived. Perhaps we should pay more attention to what they wrote.;)

Last edited:
If so, they were the smartest of all who ever lived. Perhaps we should pay more attention to what they wrote.;)
There are lots of books written by smart men. Lots of those books are actually true as opposed to a lot of what's in the Bible.

Can you explain this nature? What in our 'evolutionary' past has imparted this confused mentality, which is found nowhere else in nature? It's 2022 and science still can't figure out what the Bible has said from the beginning. Of course, God did say that he (as well as the devil) has blinded most of mankind to the truth.
I can pass on to you the concept of 'sentience', the term used by Carl Sagan to describe an awareness of ourselves and our surroundings.

To use your term of "mentality" it definately is an attribute of widely varying degree seen in nature. The sense of self-sacrifice, nurturing, decision making and making “moral” choices is a higher brain function shared by (a portion of) humanity and it's seen in comparably lesser degrees in lesser animals. A measure of language, nurturing, survival, industry, and even environmental control, all can be attributed to animals lesser on the sentience strat than man.

Why would the gods create mankind out of dust 6,000 years ago, give him sentience, a special place in the universe, and then give animals such similar abilities—just at a lower “wattage”?

Why did the gods try and fool you by making it seem as though we evolved our characteristics from animals similar to us, who share 99.9% of our DNA, instead of designing humans being qualitatively different. Why would the gods do this, particularly when the bible says man will have dominion over all beasts?

I can pass on to you the concept of 'sentience', the term used by Carl Sagan to describe an awareness of ourselves and our surroundings.

To use your term of "mentality" it definately is an attribute of widely varying degree seen in nature. The sense of self-sacrifice, nurturing, decision making and making “moral” choices is a higher brain function shared by (a portion of) humanity and it's seen in comparably lesser degrees in lesser animals. A measure of language, nurturing, survival, industry, and even environmental control, all can be attributed to animals lesser on the sentience strat than man.

Why would the gods create mankind out of dust 6,000 years ago, give him sentience, a special place in the universe, and then give animals such similar abilities—just at a lower “wattage”?

Why did the gods try and fool you by making it seem as though we evolved our characteristics from animals similar to us, who share 99.9% of our DNA, instead of designing humans being qualitatively different. Why would the gods do this, particularly when the bible says man will have dominion over all beasts?
Can you answer the question?

I did. You didn't like the answer.
I asked for the 'time' and you gave me the 'weather'. ;)

ChemEngineer is quite distressed that we are cluttering up his thread, so I won't be responding to you on his thread anymore. Perhaps we'll meet on another 'friendlier' thread.

"the bible says..." is not authoritative.

The planet is not flat, despite "the bible says..."
The Bible requires study, you can't just 'peruse' it.

(Sorry Chem. This is my last post on this thread.)

Why did the gods try and fool you by making it seem as though we evolved our characteristics from animals similar to us, who share 99.9% of our DNA, instead of designing humans being qualitatively different?bu Why would the gods do this, particularly when the bible says man will have dominion over all beasts?
Creative Evolution

DNA is irrelevant to judging the difference between man and beast. It's like being judged as nothing more than a vat of chemicals.

Mind makes all the difference. It is the engine that makes the gas burn. Animal minds have the horsepower of an Energizer Bunny.

Yesterday's Wordle solution, on the third attempt
Plug in any five random letters (mutations are random),
and nothing can be "selected" as Darwin's unscientific followers
are always pretending. Wordle simply shakes and refuses to proceed.
In the same way, biologists have attempted to create new species of
insects by breeding swarms of insects such as fruit flies for decades.
They got only freaks, with four wings and other defects.
"Selection" is fabrication.

Nov 6.PNG

Last edited:
One of the last statements that the atheist George Bernard Shaw said before his death in 1950 was that he had pinned his hopes on atheism, but he had found that atheism did not solve the problems of the world.

"The science to which I pinned my faith is bankrupt. Its counsels, which should have established the millennium, have led directly to the suicide of Europe. I believed them once. In their name I helped to destroy the faith of millions. And now they look at me and witness the great tragedy of an atheist who has lost his faith." (Too True to Be Good)

"You lose yourself in something outside yourself when you are happy; just as when you are desperately miserable you are intensely conscious of yourself, are a solid little lump of ego weighing a ton.” – Joseph Priestly, chemist, philosopher, theologian

Hollie and AbuAfak - solid little lumps of ego

Last edited:
Hollie and AbuAfak - solid little lumps of ego

Here you are, an angry, self-hating religious extremist who desperately wants attention but does a skedaddle when your cutting and pasting is shown to be fraudulent.

Wordle - The New York Times (6).jpg

Try getting Wordle with RANDOM MUTATIONS!
It cannot be done, and there are orders of magnitude more possibilities for polypeptide chains than for five-letter words (only about 70,000 of them).

View attachment 725392

Try getting Wordle with RANDOM MUTATIONS!
It cannot be done, and there are orders of magnitude more possibilities for polypeptide chains than for five-letter words (only about 70,000 of them).

Try getting some new slogans to replace your tedious, cut and paste “polypeptide chains” when you neither understand the terms nor the biology.

Forum List

Back