Debate Now Non-Binary Person Makes You Correct Yourself For "Misgendering" Them

If one feels like a Martian, then one IS a Martian. 😶

That explains a lot. At some point in my life I must have gotten knocked out and taken to a planet where everybody around me still has their marbles,... Well almost everybody anyways.

I think you're getting mixed up, it's nothing to do with caring or not caring, it's asking others to lie. That's the issue.

Gender is purely a play on words.
If you tell me you are a he, she, it or a puppy, I have no responsibility to preform a physical assessment and determine your gender. I just call you what ever you say you are or pretend to be. If you really cared and insisted on assessing every single human you used pronouns for you would be in prison. Most women would take offense, hell nothing offends me but I guess if you wanted to peek and make sure I am really a man I might even be offended. Insisting you get to determine others gender and what you all them is just that conservative insecurity. Man up, you dont have to be a bully all the time. You are not lying, you just are not looking.

mak2
If you tell me you are a he, she, it or a puppy, I have no responsibility to preform a physical assessment and determine your gender. I just call you what ever you say you are or pretend to be. If you really cared and insisted on assessing every single human you used pronouns for you would be in prison. Most women would take offense, hell nothing offends me but I guess if you wanted to peek and make sure I am really a man I might even be offended. Insisting you get to determine others gender and what you all them is just that conservative insecurity. Man up, you dont have to be a bully all the time. You are not lying, you just are not looking.
I don’t assess people’s gender, and I should need to apologize if I get it wrong. The bully is the one wanting to force an apology.

Nothing about manning up about anything. If I'm talking to a guy in a dress and they say, "I'm a woman, my pronoun is she", sorry, but I can't lie, you are a bloke in a dress. So he can claim they're gender fluid or a puppy or whatever they want, reality and truth to be known is, he's a bloke in a dress.

So I don't play these silly play on word games. Your sex is physical, what you think you are is mental, if the mental doesn't match the physical, then there lies the problem. And you will notice, the vast majority have body and mind in tune.

b482663aa8281eb5.png

In polite society, I suppose that it’s no skin off my nose to pretend to address a guy who thinks he’s a female as a “she.”

I can say “yes, ma’am” to an obvious male just as I can say “yes, sir” to an obvious female. No need to be unduly rude.

But here? When I speak about such folks, why the hell wouldn’t I refer to them by their actual biological gender?

Also civility goes both ways. And if you really want to be instantly recognized as the gender you are not, put some fucking work into it.

I am not going to ask you what the hell you are if you are something with tits, in a dress, but with a 5 o'clock shadow and a mustache.

Also civility goes both ways. And if you really want to be instantly recognized as the gender you are not, put some fucking work into it.

I am not going to ask you what the hell you are if you are something with tits, in a dress, but with a 5 o'clock shadow and a mustache.
Trannys are exploiting the gap in civility by allowing their details to slip through the vetting process. Your mistake is to refrain from asking for the details, genetics included. Or, "You are what it says on your t-shirt," "You are what you drive in San Diego."

For example, one detail of the Nashville killer-tranny withheld from American reading prisoners is that the announced toxicology report of Hale's friend was announced in Biden's nazi msm, but apparently no results get published for the same mass of prisoners. This Nashville killer may have been collecting guns before the deaths of its friends, and may be a Biden-like excuse hawked in the media as causing "depression" in the deadly tranny.

Forum List

Back