What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Debate Now Non-Binary Person Makes You Correct Yourself For "Misgendering" Them

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Any person whether they have a penis or a vagina who wants to be one.
I just count myself as fortunate that when I was a younger man, the penis many women wanted was mine.

OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If one feels like a Martian, then one IS a Martian. 😶

That explains a lot. At some point in my life I must have gotten knocked out and taken to a planet where everybody around me still has their marbles,... Well almost everybody anyways.

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There are 10 kinds of people in the world—those who understand binary, and those who do not.

OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score

mak2

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you're getting mixed up, it's nothing to do with caring or not caring, it's asking others to lie. That's the issue.

Gender is purely a play on words.
If you tell me you are a he, she, it or a puppy, I have no responsibility to preform a physical assessment and determine your gender. I just call you what ever you say you are or pretend to be. If you really cared and insisted on assessing every single human you used pronouns for you would be in prison. Most women would take offense, hell nothing offends me but I guess if you wanted to peek and make sure I am really a man I might even be offended. Insisting you get to determine others gender and what you all them is just that conservative insecurity. Man up, you dont have to be a bully all the time. You are not lying, you just are not looking.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
mak2
If you tell me you are a he, she, it or a puppy, I have no responsibility to preform a physical assessment and determine your gender. I just call you what ever you say you are or pretend to be. If you really cared and insisted on assessing every single human you used pronouns for you would be in prison. Most women would take offense, hell nothing offends me but I guess if you wanted to peek and make sure I am really a man I might even be offended. Insisting you get to determine others gender and what you all them is just that conservative insecurity. Man up, you dont have to be a bully all the time. You are not lying, you just are not looking.
I don’t assess people’s gender, and I should need to apologize if I get it wrong. The bully is the one wanting to force an apology.

• Fact
Reactions: FJB

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nothing about manning up about anything. If I'm talking to a guy in a dress and they say, "I'm a woman, my pronoun is she", sorry, but I can't lie, you are a bloke in a dress. So he can claim they're gender fluid or a puppy or whatever they want, reality and truth to be known is, he's a bloke in a dress.

So I don't play these silly play on word games. Your sex is physical, what you think you are is mental, if the mental doesn't match the physical, then there lies the problem. And you will notice, the vast majority have body and mind in tune.

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Reaction score

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List