NOLA Cops Ambushed

Under the exceptional, wise leadership of Joe Biden these incidents will be a thing of the past.

Wrong. People who are now rioting and looting and shooting police have been made to believe they are justified. They have been rewarded for their bad behaviour and now they know that to get whatever they want, they only need to scream loud, riot, burn and be violent and whoever is in charge of their city or state will tell the police to stand down.
Seriously, why would they stop? for these people they are actually having fun doing it. It beats having a job and they feel like they are part of something greater than themselves.

More Obama legacy...

Really? Trump has been president for over 3 years, and I think that is enough for him to assume responsibility. All he has done is to divide this country, even more than what happened with the Civil War.
No, BLM (who inspired if not perpetrated this crime) is a purely democrat thing celebrated by Obama’s WH and supported by democrat MSM.
BLM is a New Klux Klan, black supremacist, racist hate group who target and assassinate police and commit cross burnings in the form of BLM graffiti on public and private (not theirs) property. Nothing to do with trump except spite.

Trump has been president* for 4 years. :laugh:
I think he should get 4 years extra because of the constant interference both House and Senate inflicted upon President Trump, his family and especially his White House Staff plus his imminent win Nov. 3rd of 4 more years.
Yes, but you’re not known for your intelligence. If you had even a smidgeon you would be familiar with the Constitution.

More Obama legacy...

Really? Trump has been president for over 3 years, and I think that is enough for him to assume responsibility. All he has done is to divide this country, even more than what happened with the Civil War.

What do you propose he do about it?
I have my own ideas but you probably wouldnt like them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back