Noem: “I don’t believe a tragic situation should be perpetuated by another tragedy” when asked about if 10-yr-old girl should be forced to birth child

There is a lot wrong with society if a 10 year old gets pregnant but the left doesn't seem to worry about that part.

You just can't stop blaming others.

Religion is the LARGEST indoctrination service out there. Period.

Religion has started more wars than women's rights.
Feminazism is a fucked up religion for fat ugly bitches that could never get a real man.

By the way, since you think you know everything. We never talked religion to the young ladies we counseled unless they brought it up. Even then we tried to keep the discussion on a personal level.

We never said anything like you stupid Moon Bats think we would say. For instance, we would not say "God doesn't want you to kill your child", or "you are condemed to Hell if you get an abortion" or any variation of thsoe things.

The counseling was more along the lines of "a child is a great gift that if you can fit it into you life will result in much joy. If you don't think so then you can be assured the child will bring joy to another family". Things like that.

Too bad you are so fucked up in your hate filled mind that you can't see where life is better than death. I feel sorry for you. You must live a miserable life.

You're posting like a child now.

How about you bring up my fear.
Don't dodge, tell me your thoughts on my fears.
Thinking about your fear does nothing for me, except make me laugh once in a while in anticipation of the high-pitched squealing you and your cult are going to be doing on November 9.

If] the solution is "just get an abortion in another state"

Why have the restriction in the first place?

Clearly you want situations like this to happen

Forum List

Back