Noem: “I don’t believe a tragic situation should be perpetuated by another tragedy” when asked about if 10-yr-old girl should be forced to birth child

Christie Noem

"Tough shit"

So what if a 10 year old rape victim is forced to have that child...because ya know...it's all about the kids

Christie Noem

"Tough shit"

So what if a 10 year old rape victim is forced to have that child...because ya know...it's all about the kids
So what if a 10 year old girl is forced to have a child because her parents won't drive an hour or two to a place where she can have an abortion, because, you know, leftists need their "causes".

So what if a 10 year old girl is forced to have a child because her parents won't drive an hour or two to a place where she can have an abortion, because, you know, leftists need their "causes".

I thought it was about protecting the baby?

It is, but that isn't what the law decided. It gave the state control instead of the federal government. That is all this is about. No one is being forced to have babies.

So again....if this solved nothing, if you are actually pro-life there is very little to celebrate.

So? Does it have to be on every street corner?
So, most, but not all. Some with time limits. I think we can adjust...
To the best of my knowledge, only four states have made abortion totally illegal -- South Dakota, Missouri, Alabama and Arkansas. That leaves a hell of a lot of states where it's still legal.

Some people refuse to learn.

This is a shit situation no matter what is done. I really feel sorry for the girl having be put through all of this.

However, the bottom line is that the child she is carrying did not commit any crime and should not be put to death.

A ten or eleven year old cannot be a mother so keeping the child is out of the question.

If there is anyone that will adopt the child or will take care of the child then the child should live.
Cowards will say, “but just don’t ask me”

Cowards suggesting what others should do that he Flash wont do himself.

Cowards will say, “but just don’t ask me”

Cowards suggesting what others should do that he Flash wont do himself.
I am 75 years old. Do you really want me to adopt a child? In my old age I am helping to support an orphanage. I bet none of you stupid greedy Moon Bats do that.

We actually tried to adopt a Vietnamese child after the Commies took over Vietnam. The process was so tiedous that before it could be done my wife got pregeant with another child. I'm talking years.

At the church I go to there are many young families that would be willing to adopt a child rather than see it put to death. Of course the waiting time is years to get a child.

I am 75 years old. Do you really want me to adopt a child? In my old age I am helping to support an orphanage. I bet none of you stupid greedy Moon Bats do that.

We actually tried to adopt a Vietnamese child after the Commies took over Vietnam. The process was so tiedous that before it could be done my wife got pregeant with another child. I'm talking years.

At the church I go to there are many young families that would be willing to adopt a child rather than see it put to death. Of course the waiting time is years to get a child.
Very honorable of you. Well done.

Why do you constantly blame others when the REAL PROBLEM is Congress

Christie Noem

"Tough shit"

Please share the video in which Gov. Noem said, as you quoted, "Tough shit".

Forum List

Back