Noem: “I don’t believe a tragic situation should be perpetuated by another tragedy” when asked about if 10-yr-old girl should be forced to birth child

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'll post the interview when they put it up on youtube. it was really testy, but Noem handled it with her trademark composure. she did call Jan 6 a tragedy though. that might hurt her politically

The guy in the first video said "She thinks it's alright if a child gets raped".

This lying disingenuous loser needs to go. Who the fuck even is he?

And then the CNN bimbo asks Gov. Noem if the state will force a child to have a baby. How much more dishonest can one get?

And then she repeatedly tries to talk over Gov. Noem.

Do they expect us to take them seriously?

And if y'all would just concede that a few hours of driving to another state to abort the pregnancy is an acceptable solution, this debate would be over.

Or do y'all bitch when you're cruelly imposed upon to drive your kids to Disneyland for a day of fun? Is it the actual driving time or what? Just too much effort to restore sanity to your offspring's already damaged life?

Bunch of despicably cheap sensationalism junkies are compounding this child's misery by making her your dancing fucking monkey.

And if y'all would just concede that a few hours of driving to another state to abort the pregnancy is an acceptable solution, this debate would be over.

I'm pro-life and as noted, Indiana is likely going to stop that by enacting their own laws.

What exactly is the benefit in making someone drive a little further to access abortion services anyway? The fetus is still dead.

Or do y'all bitch when you're cruelly imposed upon to drive your kids to Disneyland for a day of fun? Is it the actual driving time or what? Just too much effort to restore sanity to your offspring's already damaged life?

I have no desire to go to Disneyland.

Bunch of despicably cheap sensationalism junkies are compounding this child's misery by making her your dancing fucking monkey.

I'm fairly sure no one actually knows who she is, as it should be.

I'm pro-life and as noted, Indiana is likely going to stop that by enacting their own laws.

What exactly is the benefit in making someone drive a little further to access abortion services anyway? The fetus is still dead.

I have no desire to go to Disneyland.

I'm fairly sure no one actually knows who she is, as it should be.
I love living in a state that does not allow killing of pre-born babies. That's the benefit.

This is a shit situation no matter what is done. I really feel sorry for the girl having be put through all of this.

However, the bottom line is that the child she is carrying did not commit any crime and should not be put to death.

A ten or eleven year old cannot be a mother so keeping the child is out of the question.

If there is anyone that will adopt the child or will take care of the child then the child should live.

Forum List

Back