Noda

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Looks like former Finance Minister Noda Yoshihiko will get the nod as new Prime Minister of Japan. Let's hope he does better than that chump Kan.

I'm informed that Yoskihiko will be the first PM of Japan since the end of WWII who was from a family of the elite classes in Japan.

I'm informed that Yoskihiko will be the first PM of Japan since the end of WWII who was from a family of the elite classes in Japan.

What do you mean "elite classes"?

I think Noda's administration will be similar to your username (if I'm translating that correctly).

I'd love to eat crow on this one, but I think he's another stop-gap prime minister who will be gone in a year. People talked about him before the election as the guy who wanted to raise taxes to address Japan's budget deficit and as soon as he is elected, he backs away from that. I would have disagreed with him raising taxes, but at least it would have shown some kind of backbone.

Honestly, the DPJ is too divided because of Ozawa and the LDJ may offer less new ideas. The good news for Japan is that while the Diet bickers, the average person can depend on their community and rebuild and just ignore the government.

Forum List

Back