Nobody the leader - Greatest Story Never Told

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
We, one percent, will win... For ordinary people, unless they are trying to establish a career in politics, collect donations, showcase on television, sell some books or get a TV show, it is absolutely meaningless to get involved with any anti establishment movement, because the conditions do not seem to be right for any sort of revolution to take place, since the masses are just too ignorant..... But let me remind you what causes and cures ignorance - full stomachs, and empty stomachs. As soon as just one percent of us, the intelligent people, who care about our society, about our justice system join together, the conditions will be made right, by those who created us in the first place, by those who created me. Help me reach out to that one percent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfozAw40_zM&feature=youtu.be]Nobody the Leader - Greatest Story Never Told Part 1 - We 1% Will Win - YouTube[/ame]

For ordinary people, unless they are trying to establish a career in politics, collect donations, showcase on television, sell some books or get a TV show, it is absolutely meaningless to get involved with any anti establishment movement
...guh

:eusa_doh:
What's the matter?

Forum List

Back