Nobody Knows What Was Taken from Mar-A-Lago

I don't what your 3rd grade insults mean.

This thread has nothing to do with Benghazi yet YOU brought it up anyway in a response to me. The fact is the bitch did everything Trump has been accused of and much more and was given a pass. You commie propagandist just giggled and thought that was just grand. So take your hypocrisy and fucking choke on it.

From the left putting out absurd conspiracy theories about Trump stealing nuclear secrets to the right crying that the entire affair is politically motivated and Trump is a saint from the highest reaches of heaven, nobody other than those in the federal government involved in the raid know exactly what was taken. The warrant has broad language as to what they were searching for and it has been confirmed that some boxes taken had classified documents in them. That's it. That's all anyone knows yet it hasn't stopped the media, politicians, pundits, and sycophants of all stripes from making total fools of themselves over the past week.

Eleven sets of classified documents were among the materials seized in the raid, according to a receipt for property seized that was attached to the warrant. One group of files was marked “Various classified/TS/SCI documents,” which includes an abbreviation for top-secret/sensitive compartmented information.

The others were four sets of top-secret documents, three groups of secret documents, and three sets of confidential documents.

The agents took at least 20 boxes of items, along with binders of photos, one handwritten note and an “executive grant of clemency” for Roger Stone, a Republican political operative whom Trump had pardoned, according to the document.

Trump, his Lawyers, the FBI and the DOJ know what was taken, that is what we know.

I don’t care about the panty raid or what some spin doctor on the left says and will wait to see all the evidence of it ever come to light.

Sorry, I can't argue facts

Shoulda just stopped there.
See? You have nothing. I beat you every time. And it makes you want to punch your computer screen.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

The same in charge of the raid were leading the russia collusion hoax. Lol, and many are coming forth on corruption. I'd be willing to bet that there will be no investigations on these allegations.

Trump, his Lawyers, the FBI and the DOJ know what was taken, that is what we know.

I don’t care about the panty raid or what some spin doctor on the left says and will wait to see all the evidence of it ever come to light.

Back in June Trump's lawyer sent a letter to the DOJ that stated Trump had turned over all the documents. Trump is a wounded narcissist.. like an injured animal.. and he wants revenge.

Forum List

Back