Nobody doubts the M4 is an assault weapon. Are there any material differences between an M4 and an AR15?

So, this thread (which was over the first page) has gone on almost a thousand posts, because Bulldog didn't get the answer he wanted.

And he's never said what his purpose was, although it was insanely obvious.
Not my fault if gun nuts can't answer a direct question with an answer that actually relates to the question. 1000 posts of misdirection and diversion by gun nuts.

Not our fault that you aren't nearly as clever as you think you are.
Odd that you would think I concern myself with what you might think is clever.
Has anyone who supports the 2nd Amendment agreed with you in this thread?

No? You were wanting to change hearts and minds, right?

How'd that work out?
Don't be ridiculous. I know it's impossible to change the mind of a gun nut about anything. I am amused that you think supporting the 2nd amendment is the same as being a gun nut, but I won't try to change your mind about that either.
Because you're unable to make a rational argument. This whole thread has been about your fear of automatic weapons.
I suppose it would make you more comfortable to believe that.
You're projecting your emotionalism on me. That's a mistake; your intellectual failures are your own.

You've been asked many times about your motive in this thread.

You have never answered.
Hey, Bulldog, pretending this post doesn't exist doesn't magically erase it from reality.
I've already stated my purpose for this thread. If you don't understand that purpose, or choose to not believe it, that's your problem, not mine.
Link.

I've already stated my purpose for this thread. If you don't understand that purpose, or choose to not believe it, that's your problem, not mine.
Link.
Narrator: Oddly enough, no link was forthcoming.
I'm not going through the entire thread to show you what has already been said.
Oh, gosh! You weaseled out of it! I'm shocked -- SHOCKED, I say!

Run along, gun grabber. You're not changing any rational people's minds.

Forum List

Back