Nobody Does It Better

10. We have learned that you cannot look a Democrat in the eye and know whether he is lying or not….’cause nobody does it better than Democrats/Leftists. They believe it is their birthright, and that their voters are too stupid to ever catch on.

"Lying: Moral Choice in Public and Private Life," by Sissela Bok

Bill Clinton

"The debate about the moral issues of lying and truthfulness came to a head in 1998 as the charges and countercharges surrounding the Clinton White House were televised the world over in breathless detail. For many viewers, president Clinton's August 17 speech, in which he admitted having "misled" family, colleagues, and the public, ignite what psychologists call ' a flashbulb memory'- an image etched in people’s minds long after others fade. Split screens showed the President acknowledging in August what he had denied in his earlier, finger-pointing speech on January 26, each time addressing the public with what appeared utter sincerity. Together, the two conflicting statements brought a human face and a human voice to the cent of the debate about what constitutes lying and when, if ever, it might be justifiable.

Is lying more excusable in the context of prurient and humiliating probing of intimate affairs? What are the arguments for and against lying to family members, lying to protect colleagues and clients, lying to presumed liars and lying to enemies?

Lower on morality than Nixon:

"....some argued that there could be no moral problems whatsoever about lies protecting privacy and, especially, sexual life, least of all in the face of the ferocity of the Starr investigation.

But when pressed, few maintained that claims to privacy automatically justify not only silence but falsehood; much less that officials who have taken an oath of office to uphold the Constitution "without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion" should go so far as to present intentionally misleading testimony in court."
Bok, Op. Cit.

The laptop story is bullshit.

Let's check:

We knew about it months ago....

"The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."

The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

4. But we got proof.....PROOF....when the bonehead of the family (and that's going some for this lamebrained crew) left the incriminating laptop to be exposed to the public.

Not enough?

Hunter Biden signed for the laptop work.

Not enough?

Biden's lawyer demanded the ....HIS....laptop back.

Not enough?

The Biden business partner gave a public confession that he was part of those emails on the laptop, and that Joe as the 'big guy' who got 10% of the fake companies formed, to sell out America.

Evidence: “the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.” Google

1604061870506.png

The laptop story is bullshit.

Nope, it's real. You could see Hunter with his penis in a child and say it was fake. You are quite repulsive.

You're the one talking about penises and children you sick fuck.

You are a repulsive human being. As you type you make excuses for the Biden family.

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
/ˈkäɡnədiv ˈdisənəns/

noun
PSYCHOLOGY

1. the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

Lie, that is. Democrats. Leftists. Totalitarians.

Those of us with proper upbringing, with integrity….with a conscience and a sense of shame…..we’re amazed at how easily they lie. And how extensive, metastasizing into all sizes and venues, their lies balloon.

1.There are lies aimed at overcoming a sense of self-worthlessness…“I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. In the first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds in my class, then I decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I won the International Moot Court Competition, I was the ‘Outstanding Student’ in the Political Science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, only needed 123 credits, and I’d be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you’d like, frankly.” That was Joe Biden….none of that is true.

2. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."
After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes. Considering the results, those are spectacular lies.

3. But the Democrats always keep their eyes on the prize, victory….and with this in mind they couldn’t care a whit about the damage they do to anyone else…..case in point, what they tried to claim about Justice Kavanaugh.

4. Lies about Trump has been myriad, but this week the Democrats in disguise, the Never-Trumpers of the Lincoln Project, actually tried to paint Trump as one of their predecessors, mass murder Fidel Castro. That’s right….the President who wants to limit government and control of individual’s live as a totalitarian dictator. It is aimed at the Cuban community in Florida.

Here, their “Trump is English for Castro”….one of the hugest lies of the Left.

5. My immediate response to the attempt was to compare the environment produced by the Democrat side, versus that of the Right: censorship by the Left’s facebook, google, and twitter to Trump’s transparency and constant and extensive press conferences. Which sounds more like Castro-ville???

Every day the behavior of the Democrats brings to mind two of the rules that explain these reprobates:
Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

An update on how those Never-Trumpers of the Lincoln Project did:

"BIGGEST LOSERS: Lincoln-Themed Liberal Super PAC Goes 0-7 in Key Senate Races

The Lincoln Project, a liberal Super PAC founded by shlubby white dudes who weren't very good at sports growing up but compensated for that as adults by owning people on Twitter, went an abysmal 0-7 in key Senate races this cycle despite spending almost $12 million in support of Democratic candidates.

In addition to trolling President Donald Trump by running ads in Washington, D.C., the Lincoln Project bros also targeted seven U.S. Senate races. Media outlets published "exclusive" reports about the group's ad campaigns as if they mattered:

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

Axios

@axios

·
Jul 29

Exclusive: The Lincoln Project is making its biggest blitz to date, airing ads against Senate Republican incumbents in Alaska, Montana and Maine: "Maine deserves a leader, not a Trump stooge."

Axios
Lincoln Project's $4 million ad blitz targets Alaska, Maine and Montana Senate seats
It's the "never Trump" group's biggest buy to date.
axios.com

It didn't matter. The Lincoln Project spent a total of $2.4 million trying to unseat Lindsey Graham, who ended up winning by more than 10 percentage points. The group's track record in other key Senate races was just as embarrassing. In every state where the Lincoln Project spent at least $200,000, the Republican candidate won.

The group spent $4.3 million on the Alaska Senate race, for example, in the form of attack ads against incumbent Sen. Dan Sullivan (R., Alaska) and ads supporting the Democrat-aligned independent candidate, Al Gross. The race was finally called on Wednesday, with Sullivan winning reelection by 20 percentage points.

The Lincoln Project joins Michael Bloomberg‘s political organization as a prominent example of liberal groups that spent an extraordinary amount of money on the 2020 election, yet accomplished next to nothing."

Forum List

Back