Nobel Prize-winning German Biologist: Multiple Genders Are “Nonsense” and “Unscientific”

At best you are cosplaying, at worst you are mutilating yourself.

If someone want's to mutilate themselves, I'm not going to stand in their way.

If someone wants to cosplay, I may stand and watch.

1024px-Slave_Leia_Shoot,_Celebration_V.jpg

And that is why mentally ill people walk around among normal people. Thanks for being honest.

Don't worry, Mike. You're OK. There's help out there for you. Make sure to do your homework when you select a therapist.

I'm genuinely curious why you care about the muzzle velocity of an AR-15 or the fact that Joe got it wrong.

I mean you Trumpy Lickspittles put up with his lies non-stop and asked for more! You couldn't get enough. And when he wasn't lying to you dimbulbs he was fleecing you with fake universities! You morons all got caught up in that because you love that lyin' sack o' shit.

So, I reiterate my question: who cares?

I know YOU care because if you didn't know gun specs you'd not know anything!

The woman must be a Nazi, huh? What a radical concept. Only two genders.

"Asked about recent assertions by Germany’s Commissioner for the Acceptance of Sexual and Gender Diversity, Sven Lehmann, that belief in only two genders is “unscientific,” Nüsslein-Volhard replied, “This is unscientific! Perhaps Herr Lehmann missed the basic course in biology.” (Emphasis in original.)

Nüsslein-Volhard did not deny that there is variation within the sexes. “There are very ‘feminine’ men and very ‘masculine’ women, which not only has to do with cultural factors, but also with different hormone levels, among other things,” she said. “There’s a huge spectrum.”

She did, however, insist that one cannot change from male to female or vice versa. Referring to the idea that an individual is whatever gender he or she claims to be, she declared, “That’s nonsense! It’s wishful thinking. There are people who want to change their gender, but they can’t do it” because it’s built into every single chromosome in the human body and affects each individual’s development from the moment of conception.

“Nonsense” is also the word she applied to the German Federal Constitutional Court’s 2017 ruling that “gender … is also determined by social and psychological factors.” “How you feel,” she observed, “can be changed by social and psychological circumstances. But not biological sex. Wherever science is really practiced, this is also completely indisputable.”

Any bubbles burst out there?

Intentional ignorance and mixing context.

Don't worry, Mike. You're OK. There's help out there for you. Make sure to do your homework when you select a therapist.

I'm genuinely curious why you care about the muzzle velocity of an AR-15 or the fact that Joe got it wrong.

I mean you Trumpy Lickspittles put up with his lies non-stop and asked for more! You couldn't get enough. And when he wasn't lying to you dimbulbs he was fleecing you with fake universities! You morons all got caught up in that because you love that lyin' sack o' shit.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg<----you just cant fix stupid...

Blacks are the main voting block of the filthy Democrat Party that supports abortion.
That's one of the ironies of Blacks. They actually don't support abortions. They know that Margaret Sanger started Planned Parenthood to eliminate the Blacks along with sterilizations as well. But, the welfare of Democrats pulled them into that sadistic party. They are waking up more and more to the realities that the Democrat Party is still the KKK Fascists. Just look what Biden is saying about half the country. Pure fascism last night.

Joe Biden cares. So much so that he lied about it on national television. That was for your benefit, though, because he knows you're dumb enough to believe it. Us civil rights supporters know better.

Joe Biden cares. So much so that he lied about it on national television. That was for your benefit, though, because he knows you're dumb enough to believe it. Us civil rights supporters know better.

Let's just say I don't much care what a Trump Lickspittle thinks about ANYONE's lies!

LOL.

Forum List

Back