Nobel Committee kicking Sleepy Joe in teeth

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
From the latest press release, President Biden is going to be denied the Nobel Peace Prize yet again, even as he attempts to project the illusion of competence such an award could help him with.

How can the liberal media and others put pressure on the Nobel committee to help them out in this regard?

From the latest press release, President Biden is going to be denied the Nobel Peace Prize yet again, even as he attempts to project the illusion of competence such an award could help him with.

How can the liberal media and others put pressure on the Nobel committee to help them out in this regard?

What even makes him “ qualified “ to be a prospect? 😴

I have yet to hear old Joe whine about the Nobel Prize as Trump did.

Who was the last Republican to win a Nobel Peace Prize?
Not in 50 years

Probably because they've all been too busy accomplishing things to fuck around with phony pseudointellectual masturbation.

Evidently not

Slashing taxes on the wealthy and cutting social programs does not sit well with the Nobel committee

Why Republicans don’t win

OK
Show us something Republicans have done that is Nobel Prize worthy

Why in the world would I do that?

You will believe what you want to believe, regardless of what I think.

Prove me wrong.

I don't do the political bullshit tap dance as well as you do, admittedly.

You just go ahead and have at it. It's fun to watch.

Why in the world would I do that?

You will believe what you want to believe, regardless of what I think.

Prove me wrong.

I don't do the political bullshit tap dance as well as you do, admittedly.

You just go ahead and have at it. It's fun to watch.

I’ll accept that as a concession you have nothing

funding the war with russia should land him a peace prize.......maybe they can get him a prize out of a box of cracker jacks

Forum List

Back