NOAA issues geomagnetic storm warning a crack opened in earth's magnetic field&plasma stated pouring

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to NOAA Space Weather forecasters, a powerful G3-class geomagnetic storm is in progress on August 26th as Earth passes through the wake of a coronal mass ejection (CME) that arrived with little notice approximately 24 hours ago. Strong magnetic fields in the CME’s wake have cracked into Earth’s magnetosphere, allowing solar wind to enter. So far auroras have been sighted in Scandinavia, Canada, and northern-tier US states such as Michigan and New York.

NOAA Issues Geomagnetic Storm Warning: "A Crack Opened In Earth's Magnetic Field & Plasma Started Pouring In"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is suppose to be some huge metero or something passing by earth this week to I believe. We have all these earthquakes popping off and big ones at that.

The earth is in chaso from mother nature to humanity , animal life etc it's all in termoil..

Oh noes!

stuffyoushouldknow-podcasts-wp-content-uploads-sites-16-2016-03-masshysteria600x350.jpg

CME's happen and are luckily rare for a worst case scenario. We haven't had a really bad one that hits directly since the 1800's event: Solar storm of 1859 - Wikipedia

I've seen the northern lights twice, both times in upstate NY. First time was when I was a little kid, looked like a dim cloud of green colored light, not vibrant still a very cool thing to see.

The Earth is a beautiful place, and being lucky to see the more rare beauty is something to cherish. The other slightly rare phenomenon I have witnessed is a "sun dog" where it looked like there were two suns, and light pillars that pictures don't do justice to what I saw. They look like a high powered spotlight pointing straight up high into the sky. I was driving towards a town and as I went along some of the light pillars faded out while others appeared, really magical looking.
Light pillar - Wikipedia

According to NOAA Space Weather forecasters, a powerful G3-class geomagnetic storm is in progress on August 26th as Earth passes through the wake of a coronal mass ejection (CME) that arrived with little notice approximately 24 hours ago. Strong magnetic fields in the CME’s wake have cracked into Earth’s magnetosphere, allowing solar wind to enter. So far auroras have been sighted in Scandinavia, Canada, and northern-tier US states such as Michigan and New York.

NOAA Issues Geomagnetic Storm Warning: "A Crack Opened In Earth's Magnetic Field & Plasma Started Pouring In"

There is suppose to be some huge metero or something passing by earth this week to I believe. We have all these earthquakes popping off and big ones at that.

The earth is in chaso from mother nature to humanity , animal life etc it's all in termoil..
/----/ Onion ???

Mueller should investigate this.

Forum List

Back