No Wonder They Lied About A Video

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Benghazi guards turned on US diplomats in 2012 attack, sources say

An obscure private firm hired by the State Department over internal objections to protect U.S. diplomats in Benghazi just months before the American ambassador and three others were killed was staffed with hastily recruited locals with terror ties who helped carry out the attack, multiple sources told Fox News.

And the democrats want this lying incompetent boob in the WH.

Benghazi guards turned on US diplomats in 2012 attack, sources say

An obscure private firm hired by the State Department over internal objections to protect U.S. diplomats in Benghazi just months before the American ambassador and three others were killed was staffed with hastily recruited locals with terror ties who helped carry out the attack, multiple sources told Fox News.

And the democrats want this lying incompetent boob in the WH.

And all those Obama and Hillary lovers who will never believe you are the same ones who do not even care to know the truth. They are a huge reason our nation is so bad off.

If true, then I hope they (the hill-billy voters) have to look into their own mirrors for the next 4 years in which will show them the real true evil that they really are. Meanwhile the nation will survive, but it will be polarized for the time period that this sad woman will be a lame duck. No one will be willing to work with this corrupt leadership if Hillary gets it, so a long stalemate it shall be then. She will be the most divisive president ever, up staging even Obama by a long ways. Bill telling us ohhhhhhhh come on now, it's her turn y'all.... Even he knows how bad this woman is, so he tries to bring us into his troubles.

Last edited:
One thing to get elected, it's totally another thing to lead.
. Been at it for 30 years, and she hasn't shown leadership skills yet... She tried to lie about it, but we all caught her in that.

If true, then I hope they (the hill-billy voters) have to look into their own mirrors for the next 4 years in which will show them the real true evil that they really are. Meanwhile the nation will survive, but it will be polarized for the time period that this sad woman will be a lame duck. No one will be willing to work with this corrupt leadership if Hillary gets it, so a long stalemate it shall be then. She will be the most divisive president ever, up staging even Obama by a long ways. Bill telling us ohhhhhhhh come on now, it's her turn y'all.... Even he knows how bad this woman is, so he tries to bring us into his troubles.

This is the agenda of the alt right anyway, dysfunctional govt is what they want.

This is the agenda of the alt right anyway, dysfunctional govt is what they want.
. From your perspective it will always be that, because you are forever trapped in victimhood.

I hope that if she wins their wallets are flatter than pancakes by the time she leaves. Paying for Obamacare will do it.

. From your perspective it will always be that, because you are forever trapped in victimhood.

Grover Glenn Norquist would beg to differ hon.

just looking for a leader. Hitlery ain't that. No matter if she wins, she is still a murderer. Remember that.

just looking for a leader. Hitlery ain't that. No matter if she wins, she is still a murderer. Remember that.

I think you really ought to focus on trying and convicting her if you really believe that.

. Homework ? Ok.... Mind if I look him up on wiki-leaks I mean wikipedia.... ???? LOL

Last edited:

. Ok I give... What does Grover have to do with my comment that you see yourself as forever a victim, because you are stuck in the box ????

Says the scum left.

Forum List

Back