No way I see Hillary sitting this out...

It is going to be funny as hell if that happens. President Trump destroying Mini-Mike and Vice President Pence humiliating Crooked Hillary in the debates. Again, whether Crazy Bernie is appointed or Mini-Mike, my guess is the democrats will refuse to participate in debates. They will get demolished way worse than last time.

Simply put, she could enter the race at a brokered convention. I think it happens. No way the dims allow Sanders the nomination.

So, you think Bloomberg has spent over 400 million of his own money to help Hillary get into the race, a candidate who has already lost twice, wasn't well received, and could barely stand the last time?

Simply put, she could enter the race at a brokered convention. I think it happens. No way the dims allow Sanders the nomination.

So, you think Bloomberg has spent over 400 million of his own money to help Hillary get into the race, a candidate who has already lost twice, wasn't well received, and could barely stand the last time?
He may as well spend it. He can't take it with him. At least he got some publicity out of it. But, you're right. Probably not likely. But not out of the realm of possibility.

You mean like the GOP didn't allow Trump the nomination despite hating his guts at that time? If Sanders kills it on the delegates and they somehow block him out again, I think that will be a really big story on the true nature of the Left.

You mean like the GOP didn't allow Trump the nomination despite hating his guts at that time? If Sanders kills it on the delegates and they somehow block him out again, I think that will be a really big story on the true nature of the Left.
True also. But, to be fair, Trump is not a communist. As horrific as the Democratic party is, they know if Sanders is nominated, it could be the end of the party.

I doubt Sanders would allow Hillary to tank him twice.....

hes-not-a-happy-drunk

~S~

Last edited:

hes-not-a-happy-drunk

~S~
It's not a matter of Sanders allowing it. It's what the DNC wants to allow - or not allow.
The DNC, leading Ds, the MSM, and the billionaires don’t want Bernie, to say nothing of the dupes on the right who think he is the second coming of Lenin, but if he should get the nomination, they will just support Trump.

What does that tell you about their rabid hatred of the Don?

hes-not-a-happy-drunk

~S~
It's not a matter of Sanders allowing it. It's what the DNC wants to allow - or not allow.
The DNC, leading Ds, the MSM, and the billionaires don’t want Bernie, to say nothing of the dupes on the right who think he is the second coming of Lenin, but if he should get the nomination, they will just support Trump.

Not a thing. Dems will always have a rabid hatred of any republican. Hatred is what they do.

Last edited:

hes-not-a-happy-drunk

~S~

Not a thing. Dems will always have a rabid hatred of any republican. Hatred is what they do.
LOL. There is plenty of hatred to go around. You cons sure love to hate Ds and Bernie.

hes-not-a-happy-drunk

~S~

LOL. There is plenty of hatred to go around. You cons sure love to hate Ds and Bernie.
I don't hate dims. I simply loathe them.

hes-not-a-happy-drunk

~S~

Not much difference there.

Hillary will not take a step downward as a VP candidate. She was arguably the second to the throne in 2008 and 2016. Being second in the coronation is not her style. The Clinton influence needs to wain as new blood is needed in the Prog party. There has been such a stranglehold by the Clinton's since the 1990's that up and coming candidates have been neutered. They did not see the Obama train coming in 2008. And she did not take the VP spot if offered or was not offered it because Obama had no trust in her in that position in his administration.

Hillary will not take a step downward as a VP candidate. She was arguably the second to the throne in 2008 and 2016. Being second in the coronation is not her style. The Clinton influence needs to wain as new blood is needed in the Prog party. There has been such a stranglehold by the Clinton's since the 1990's that up and coming candidates have been neutered. They did not see the Obama train coming in 2008. And she did not take the VP spot if offered or was not offered it because Obama had no trust in her in that position in his administration.
I agree. I'm not suggesting that she would. But, as the link in the OP explains, she could enter the race as the nominee on the second ballot of a brokered convention.

New Topics

Forum List

Back