No to Trump 2024

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Trump was unlike any president since Reagan, all of whom have been unmitigated disasters. President Trump exposed the festering rot that is the GOP and showed long suffering Americans yearning to be free, that, yes, there are viable candidates that can be elected.

During his tenure he exposed the depth and evil of the "Swamp" - but, did NOTHING to drain it. That is why he cannot be my candidate in 2024. That is assuming that we are still a county by then.

My ideal candidate will NOT simply run on telling us, once again, how fucked we are; he or she MUST have a plan, ready to go on Day 1 to:
  • Eliminate the Federal Department of Education
  • Eliminate the leadership at all of the Intel Agencies
  • Repeal the Patriot Act
  • Repeal the 13th and 17th Amendments (Thank you, Xiden, you were right), I could go on
I do NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT DRAINING THE SWAMP, I WANT IT DRAINED!!

So, in many ways, by letting CCP and dems steal the Election without a fight, by not having traitors face a firing squad, by allowing certain Americans to conspire with the CCP on the Bioweapon attack, Trump was a disappointment and should NOT get the Nomination.

The OP whines about Trump, but doesn't put up a real person to vote for in the 2024 primaries!? WTF?
Taking a reality check, here are a few names I'd vote for and a few I oppose, to discuss.

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem
Jim Jordan
Dan Crenshaw
Ron Desantis

Not Hogan, Rubio, Christie, Graham, or any Trump

Trump was unlike any president since Reagan, all of whom have been unmitigated disasters. President Trump exposed the festering rot that is the GOP and showed long suffering Americans yearning to be free, that, yes, there are viable candidates that can be elected.

During his tenure he exposed the depth and evil of the "Swamp" - but, did NOTHING to drain it. That is why he cannot be my candidate in 2024. That is assuming that we are still a county by then.

My ideal candidate will NOT simply run on telling us, once again, how fucked we are; he or she MUST have a plan, ready to go on Day 1 to:
  • Repeal the Patriot Act
  • Repeal the 13th and 17th Amendments (Thank you, Xiden, you were right), I could go on

So, in many ways, by letting CCP and dems steal the Election without a fight, by not having traitors face a firing squad, by allowing certain Americans to conspire with the CCP on the Bioweapon attack, Trump was a disappointment and should NOT get the Nomination.

Any Republican who refuses to tell us how fucked we are is denying reality.

We're a country run by mob rule, and the mob is greedy and immoral, perfect targets for Democrat fascists

I understand your point, but who do you have in mind? If you don't think that Trump will stand up to these pieces of shit, who will?

We need someone who intends to push back! The CCP Dems are like a Serial Killer taunting the police to "Stop me before I take more of your Liberties!"

Unless, there are real, lasting systemic changes, it won't matter WHO is President

:popcorn:
Whomever the Republicans nominate in 2024, the OP will vote for them...be it the blob or anyone else.
400,000+ Americans died during his watch from a virus he did nothing but downplay. One wonders how many would have had to die to jar the OP into the reality that the blob was the worst president of our lifetimes.

Whomever the Republicans nominate in 2024, the OP will vote for them...be it the blob or anyone else.
400,000+ Americans died during his watch from a virus he did nothing but downplay. One wonders how many would have had to die to jar the OP into the reality that the blob was the worst president of our lifetimes.
Thats hilarious ..... remember that so called 80 million voted for the senile stuttering old fool that is bought and paid for by china .... i can't stop laughing. Almost peed myself.

trump will always rule in YOUR head...he is stuck there forever...meanwhile we have the image of old biden stumbling like a fool trying to board a plane...that is stuck in our heads and good for lots of chuckles

The OP whines about Trump, but doesn't put up a real person to vote for in the 2024 primaries!? WTF?
Taking a reality check, here are a few names I'd vote for and a few I oppose, to discuss.

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem
Jim Jordan
Dan Crenshaw
Ron Desantis

Not Hogan, Rubio, Christie, Graham, or any Trump
Ted Cruz
Kristi Noem
Ron Desantis

also Austin Petersen

• Repeal the Patriot Act

The problem is the illegal voting changes that the Stalinist Dems can make in key states thanks to the quislings in the USSC

I understand your point, but who do you have in mind? If you don't think that Trump will stand up to these pieces of shit, who will?

We need someone who intends to push back! The CCP Dems are like a Serial Killer taunting the police to "Stop me before I take more of your Liberties!"

Unless, there are real, lasting systemic changes, it won't matter WHO is President
Let me guess who you like:
John Kasich
Mitt Romney
Paul Ryan
Liz Cheney

Am I right?

John Kasich
Mitt Romney
Paul Ryan
Liz Cheney

Am I right?

Joe DiGenova or Michael Franzese for AG. This way a guy like Krebs just disappears

If not Trump then who? Because you are going to need a billionaire who has enough money to defend against the DC swamp deep state all out assault. I doubt anyone not a billionaire would even attempt to run and fight the battle.

If not Trump then who? Because you are going to need a billionaire who has enough money to defend against the DC swamp deep state all out assault. I doubt anyone not a billionaire would even attempt to run and fight the battle.
My dream president is Elon Musk. We need a real genius to get us out of this mess.

Let's see.

Maybe DeSantis definitely Rand Paul

Whoever it is has to come in with a Plan to Drain the Swamp, not just talk it over

I was also baffled by Trump's inability to recognize swamp creatures but he was a great President in spite of that and I would absolutely vote for him again. I suspect he would be a lot wiser in many respects the next time around.

John Kasich
Mitt Romney
Paul Ryan
Liz Cheney

Am I right?

Joe DiGenova or Michael Franzese for AG. This way a guy like Krebs just disappears

Franzese would be a tremendous choice for Secretary of Transportation due to his extensive experience in the gasoline station racket.

New Topics

Forum List

Back