No to stimulus 5. Paying people to not work and to bail out bad local governments and unions is wrong

I just remember a time when the gap between the rich and poor wasn’t so wid3 and the middle class was booming.

Specifically, how does the gap between the rich and poor affect you personally? How much has come out of your pocket because Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates have accumulated a quarter of a trillion dollars in our lifetime?

As you know, the middle class was booming until Communist China unleashed COVID-19 on the world. What makes you believe President Trump can't do it again?
Me? I don’t know. I’m paid pretty good. Most Americans make less than I do.

Ill give you an example of how the rich are hurting us as a middle class.

Example 1. My sister in law teacher started at $50k and when she got her masters shot up to $85k.

Today a young teacher in America after her masters will make $50-$60k.

Its a new normal for the poorer middle class. Have to make cuts now that ge and companies like them pay zero taxes.

Young auto workers don’t make what they used to. Blue collar manufacturing jobs aren’t paying what they did before they sent those jobs overseas. They used to pay more.

But you are right. This doesn’t affect me.

Blue collar small businessmen are competing with illegals. They are losing billions of dollars.

But also we have illegal employers hiring illegals instead of Americans.

Again, none of this hurts me personally.

Thank you.

With all those jobs paying less than previously, according to you, how then did the pay for low and middle-income workers increase the most they have in decades under President Trump.

What Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates earned in our lifetime, close to $250 BILLION did not affect you in any way. So how does that affect the wealth gap between the rich and poor? You just said it didn't affect you in any way.

What was your point again?
Actually, when millionaires become billionaires doesn’t that mean a million dollars isn’t what it used to be?

Forget Bezos. What about all the manufacturing plants across America who’s owners are hiring illegals in order to make higher profits? That’s not hurting middle class Americans? And making the rich richer?

Or when the ceo gives all the white collar Hugh raises but the blue collar don’t share in the profits?

Or the guys like Romney who sent jobs overseas and got rich fucking over American workers with that Bain capital?

This doesn’t hurt me because my company and every other company still values good salesmen. But even we’ve taken a hit.

That bs about people getting big raises under trump is bullshit. Didn’t they pass a minimum wage increase before he took office? You giving him credit for that?

And I’m sorry but I just don’t see all my friends got raises because of trumps great economy. Unemployment was already low on Obama’s watch and salaries were already on the rise.

Trump only had 2.3% growth in 2019. In 2015 trump and you republicans said that number was unacceptable. You didnt care about the stock market instead you pointed to the debt, low interest from the feds and you didnt believe the unemployment numbers.

Are you dumb or a liar? Do you believe the shit you say?

You throw in the towel on your phony claim that the wealth gap was hurting...someone. You couldn't figure out who.

Then you just go on a childish rant, flailing about like a far-left Liberal. Oh...riiiighhhtttt!

Then you childishly call names. Come back when you can find a legitimate argument...about something.

I just remember a time when the gap between the rich and poor wasn’t so wid3 and the middle class was booming.

Specifically, how does the gap between the rich and poor affect you personally? How much has come out of your pocket because Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates have accumulated a quarter of a trillion dollars in our lifetime?

As you know, the middle class was booming until Communist China unleashed COVID-19 on the world. What makes you believe President Trump can't do it again?

Example 1. My sister in law teacher started at $50k and when she got her masters shot up to $85k.

Its a new normal for the poorer middle class. Have to make cuts now that ge and companies like them pay zero taxes.

Young auto workers don’t make what they used to. Blue collar manufacturing jobs aren’t paying what they did before they sent those jobs overseas. They used to pay more.

Blue collar small businessmen are competing with illegals. They are losing billions of dollars.

Thank you.

With all those jobs paying less than previously, according to you, how then did the pay for low and middle-income workers increase the most they have in decades under President Trump.

What Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates earned in our lifetime, close to $250 BILLION did not affect you in any way. So how does that affect the wealth gap between the rich and poor? You just said it didn't affect you in any way.

Actually, when millionaires become billionaires doesn’t that mean a million dollars isn’t what it used to be?

Forget Bezos. What about all the manufacturing plants across America who’s owners are hiring illegals in order to make higher profits? That’s not hurting middle class Americans? And making the rich richer?

Or when the ceo gives all the white collar Hugh raises but the blue collar don’t share in the profits?

Or the guys like Romney who sent jobs overseas and got rich fucking over American workers with that Bain capital?

This doesn’t hurt me because my company and every other company still values good salesmen. But even we’ve taken a hit.

That bs about people getting big raises under trump is bullshit. Didn’t they pass a minimum wage increase before he took office? You giving him credit for that?

And I’m sorry but I just don’t see all my friends got raises because of trumps great economy. Unemployment was already low on Obama’s watch and salaries were already on the rise.

Trump only had 2.3% growth in 2019. In 2015 trump and you republicans said that number was unacceptable. You didnt care about the stock market instead you pointed to the debt, low interest from the feds and you didnt believe the unemployment numbers.

You throw in the towel on your phony claim that the wealth gap was hurting...someone. You couldn't figure out who.

Then you just go on a childish rant, flailing about like a far-left Liberal. Oh...riiiighhhtttt!

Then you childishly call names. Come back when you can find a legitimate argument...about something.
Went in one ear out the other. I knew I was wasting my time prick

Thank you.

Went in one ear out the other. I knew I was wasting my time prick

power-of-silence-S.jpg

Forum List

Back