NO to all mail in ballots for this election

It was found in Broward County that some military Absentee Ballets were cast aside because they werent for Democrats while some Absentee Ballets with no names on them were found in the trunk of the bitches car.

1 vote, one ID, 1st Tuesday in Nov at your polling station...It is a Constitutional right, i have done it every election cycle except when i was in Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years.

Yes ... Florida has a long history of voting irregularities ... but that's not the whole nation ...

It was found in Broward County that some military Absentee Ballets were cast aside because they werent for Democrats while some Absentee Ballets with no names on them were found in the trunk of the bitches car.

1 vote, one ID, 1st Tuesday in Nov at your polling station...It is a Constitutional right, i have done it every election cycle except when i was in Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years.

Yes ... Florida has a long history of voting irregularities ... but that's not the whole nation ...
So what can be done in Floor E. Da can be done like what happened in AZ, NV and other states where the Dems had to recount over and over till the candidate won. Funny how only in Dem counties do the irregularities show up...

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last 4 Elections | RealClearPolitics If people can stand in line at walmart, or lowes you can stand in line to vote mail order can be a being so corrupt. Look what happened in miami that lady shredded how many ballots because it wasnt for canidate.
Republicans want to decrease turnout by pretending to think that mail ballots will result in fraud.
Asshat, with mail in ballots it will be voter fraud, the only way Joe the groper Biden can win...

...How can you gaurantee that I'm actually the one sitting at my computer when my vote is cast?
The same way agencies like Social Security and Veterans Affairs and a great many banks do... Two-Factor Identification.

Login ID and password coupled with either a USB token (electronic voter ID) or a one-time passcode sent to your cell phone to be input into the computer login screen.

Heckuva lot more secure than login ID and password only, and good enough for financial institutions that need to protect themselves from fraud.

Plus, the advantage of real-time database access to see if the ID has already voted, and to see if the login is coming from a questionable location or machine.

They say the devil is in the details, and there would be all kinds of details to hammer-out, but, once done, the end-result would be worthwhile, efficient and trustworthy.

No more legions of Democratic Urban Dead Voters or Republican Hanging Chads or a thousand-and-one other forms of vote-fraud perpetrated by either party.

I would use such a system to vote.

So would you, once you were convinced that it was vastly more secure and efficient and trustworthy than the antiquated paper ballots and voting machines of yesteryear.

And, of course, there would be a reduced number of physical polling stations still accessible for a shrinking handful of folks without computers or who don't trust the system.

Would it be perfect? Unlikely. But "the Perfect is the enemy of the Good"... if it greatly improves voting efficiency and lowers costs, then it deserves a look.

And, given that Congress has finally taken the plunge and engaged in Remote Voting at the height of the pandemic, we can expect to see it discussed seriously, quite soon.

That's my prediction, and I'll stand by that for a decade or so.

Last edited:
d84b1e66f2451967584fdddfdc7b7754797491617b0295e665e8082b52bd8f5c.jpg
No one is as stupid as Trump people.

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last 4 Elections | RealClearPolitics If people can stand in line at walmart, or lowes you can stand in line to vote mail order can be a being so corrupt. Look what happened in miami that lady shredded how many ballots because it wasnt for canidate.
Republicans want to decrease turnout by pretending to think that mail ballots will result in fraud.
Asshat, with mail in ballots it will be voter fraud, the only way Joe the groper Biden can win...
Funny chit when you assfucks have the nerve to call Joe Biden a groper when you voted for Trump who said he was entitled to grope.

...How can you gaurantee that I'm actually the one sitting at my computer when my vote is cast?
The same way agencies like Social Security and Veterans Affairs and a great many banks do... Two-Factor Identification.

Login ID and password coupled with either a USB token (electronic voter ID) or a one-time passcode sent to your cell phone to be input into the computer login screen.

Heckuva lot more secure than login ID and password only, and good enough for financial institutions that need to protect themselves from fraud.

Plus, the advantage of real-time database access to see if the ID has already voted, and to see if the login is coming from a questionable location or machine.

They say the devil is in the details, and there would be all kinds of details to hammer-out, but, once done, the end-result would be worthwhile, efficient and trustworthy.

No more legions of Democratic Urban Dead Voters or Republican Hanging Chads or a thousand-and-one other forms of vote-fraud perpetrated by either party.

I would use such a system to vote.

So would you, once you were convinced that it was vastly more secure and efficient and trustworthy than the antiquated paper ballots and voting machines of yesteryear.

And, of course, there would be a reduced number of physical polling stations still accessible for a shrinking handful of folks without computers or who don't trust the system.

Would it be perfect? Unlikely. But "the Perfect is the enemy of the Good"... if it greatly improves voting efficiency and lowers costs, then it deserves a look.

And, given that Congress has finally taken the plunge and engaged in Remote Voting at the height of the pandemic, we can expect to see it discussed seriously, quite soon.

That's my prediction, and I'll stand by that for a decade or so.
What about people who don't have cell phones? And that assumes the registration process isn't corrupt. Won't that also have to be done online?

Funny chit when you assfucks have the nerve to call Joe Biden a groper when you voted for Trump who said he was entitled to grope.
Trump didn't grope anyone against their will. Biden did. He's also a pedophile.

How can you gaurantee that I'm actually the one sitting at my computer when my vote is cast?

Will the gubbermint provide me with internet access so I can vote? ...

snipes.jpg
Spot on.

She was caught red handed, and the local government and federal government let her get away with it, because the DNC challenger was a populist.

Broward County is invested with intel. and Deep State operators.

That's Wasserman-Shultz's district, and she has a brother in the DOJ.

That is why this guy was let off, pull in the DOJ.

It is also why, when Rubio complained to the Feds of dirty elections, and that the locals weren't doing shit? The Feds didn't do shit.

Even though? The evidence was there for all to see.

Politics
Undercover Video Captures Broward County Ballots Being Transferred in Private Car

Anyone that supports mail in voting en masse? Doesn't give a shit about voting or the representative republic.

Well, they may lack some critical thinking, but they aren't as easily fooled as the other side. . . . I will give them that.

We have a national candidate that live streams campaign events, the corporate and government establishment tell us folks can't wait to vote for him, yet no one watches him, yet Trump has millions watch him? :eusa_think:

1-10.jpg

Well, they may lack some critical thinking, but they aren't as easily fooled as the other side. . . . I will give them that.

We have a national candidate that live streams campaign events, the corporate and government establishment tell us folks can't wait to vote for him, yet no one watches him, yet Trump has millions watch him? :eusa_think:

View attachment 368254
People love watching clowns. Only stupid peiople vote for them.

Trump didn't grope anyone against their will. Biden did. He's also a pedophile.
25 women say otherwise. A woman said Trump raped her at Epstein's when she was 13 years old.
You think that it is OK for Trump to have dione that? Really?

Anyone that supports mail in voting en masse? Doesn't give a shit about voting or the representative republic.

Based on what? Republicans have proven they want to cheat to win. They refused to renew the vote protection laws & then went about changing voter laws in red states./

Based on what? Republicans have proven they want to cheat to win. They refused to renew the vote protection laws & then went about changing voter laws in red states./
If you are too thick to read all the information in post #331, and watch all the testimony in the video? There is no helping you.

...What about people who don't have cell phones?...
For the first 10 or 15 or 20 years of any such shift, I'd imagine that each town or neighborhood would retain a single Manual Voting station (polling place).

But the advantage of employing relatively tamper-proof technology for voting would be that we could reduce the No. of polling places by 90% or more.

If the technology is any good and the idea works, that's a bare-bones minimum of 90% less corruption than before, which is also an argument in favor of it.

And that assumes the registration process isn't corrupt. Won't that also have to be done online?
Yep. There is, indeed, room for corruption in the registration process, just like today.

But if the same standardized technology and the same central database is used for registration and the same proofs required in all jurisdictions, then...

It seems reasonable to speculate that the use of high-quality technology and standardized processes in Registration will also dramatically reduce fraud...

None of this is perfect, and, as I said before, the Devil is in the details, and there will be Startup Problems when the time comes, but it's worth a serious look...

And, like I said before, my own prediction is that we're going to see it implemented nationwide in the not-too-distant future...

Such voting technology could also be used to generate and conduct referendums on various levels of government... binding or otherwise...

So, quite probably, such voting technology would also eventually result in a greater degree of participatory democracy in our beloved Republic.

If you are too thick to read all the information in post #331, and watch all the testimony in the video? There is no helping you.

So, with all the in person voting fraud, you think that should be outlawed too? Really? You find a couple of examples & declare it more fraud prone thast regular voting. That is total bullshit especially from a party that has been caught cheating so many times that it should make you sick. If you actiually gave a shit about fair elections.

New Topics

Forum List

Back